THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS

I wish I could say that none of this is true - but most of it lines up exactly with what I have read in prophecy about economic breakdown and race wars.

Its about to get real - and the A/C bummer will be behind it.  Remember the psy-ops that Spencer mentioned in his book, Visions of Glory.  You will not be able to tell what is real and what is fantasy as the "media" will say exactly what they are told to say:

     http://tomohalloran.com/2013/08/08/why-ambassador-stevens-was-really-killed-and-who-really-killed-him-plus-oh-so-much-more/

Read all of it.  The end is the most spot on and revealing of all of it.

2 comments:

  1. That page 404s for me. Is the link right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo glad I read this article before it was taken down. Makes me wonder if his sources told him to take it down or face the governments wrath. Also, couldn't help but think the NSA tagged the article and he's now on the watch list?? By far one of the scariest articles I've read in a LONG time. Makes me wish I would have saved it. I'll know for next time. Maybe you could elaborate on this particular article for the MANY folks that missed it. I was up less than 24 hours :( Scary!

    ReplyDelete