THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

FROM THE MOUTH OF BABES - A PREDICTION TO PAY ATTENTION TO?

For those that have dug thru this blog, there is alot of talk the of the crud hitting the oscillator. Not once have I attempted or entertained the thought of putting an approximate timeline to the demise of our great country and the relative peace and safety that we have always known.

If you have read the Heisenberg Principle blog entry, you will know that I think anything of this sort is pretty much foolishness - but for those who are watching and waiting, we will see the leaves of the trees developing and know the signs as they come along.

One sign that has personal merit has to do with my own (surviving) boy who my wife and I used to call "prophet boy" for his uncanny ability to say stuff right before it would happen - this as a little 3-6 year old kid. The most sobering one was when he predicted Dallin's death the Easter Sunday before he passed over. He has not said much in the last few years to keep the moniker alive, but we were always fascinated with his 'gift' and we are open to our kids developing all the gifts of the Spirit that they have a predisposition for or just have a desire to develop.

So, back when my boy was exhibiting this gift frequently, he said one day that "I will die in battle when I am twenty". It was one of those things that normally I would just forget about except that when we were naming him at his baby blessing (first and middle name) after his grandpa that died in Vietnam (to carry on the Moulton name through my wife's line), I had the distinct impression/hope come across me that "I hope he does not meet the same fate as his name-sake" as one of the warring 'sons of Ephraim' whose right and duty it is to carry and defend the truth to the world through the shedding of blood, if necessary (a whole topic for another blogspot for another day...).

So I have pondered over this statement for years as I have watched with wonder as this young principled man has grown and developed into the warrior of righteousness that God wants all of us to be. He has also earned the title of '____, the Defender', as I have seen him stand on principle much like I had to at that age - and ever since.

So here is the kicker that left my jaw hanging and gave me a little more boldness to attempt to hazard a guess as to the timing of things hitting the oscillator in this country. I was teaching the 11 year olds in Primary and I was talking about Eternal Marriage. I was trying to humor a bunch of kids that think that the opposite sex is still gross and tell them that they will find someone very special and fall in love with them - enough to want to spend the rest of the eternities with them. I mentioned an approximate age of marriage of around 25 years old. One little boy (the same age as mine) blurts out, "I am not going to get married". I then reassured this boy that he was quite mistaken and that the young women in the class would one day become strangely irresistible to him and he would feel compelled towards marriage and raising a family. He then reaffirmed that he was not going to get married which elicited one last assurance from me before I effectively ignored his protesting and moved on - to keep from losing the class's attention.

He was very serious when he said it and it made me go chill from top to bottom. He said, "I am not going to get married (at 25). I am going to die in battle when I am twenty." If he had been a kid who was obsessed with death, dying or war (or had some blog insisting this kind of stuff will go down on our own soil in the near future), I would have dismissed it - but he used the EXACT words my boy did six years earlier. And those two boys are two months apart in age.

I am absolutely hoping that I am wrong - but I have had too many subtle hints along this line to not think that there might be something to it. We might be in for a wild ride in as few as 4-7 years. The second civil war followed by other nations coming in to "mop up" and "help out" (meaning killing as many God-fearing Christians as they can) may quite literally be on our door steps. I have always been of the 'hope' that it would take another 50-220 years for everything to play out - but I do not think so. My logical side says all of the things that have to transpire may take as few as 10-20 years to come about (that includes the Jews building their temple and Christ returning there, as well).

Thankfully, I only have the keys for my family and those I serve in an official errand from the Lord, but I put this out there for general consumption and open this up for comment. I would be interested in hearing other similar happenings from around the blogosphere.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Makes the mind wonder. I sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In light of what you had previously written about your son and the other boys you taught, I was talking to my sister-in-law a couple weeks ago about the end times and pointed her in the direction of some good reads on the subject. She made an interesting comment. She has one son on a mission right now and another who will go next year. She said some kids just a little younger than her sons have had patriarchal blessings that say they will not be serving missions but rather going to war.

    ReplyDelete