THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

THE ARROGANCE OF THE ANTI-CHRIST; PROPHECY FULFILLED

When you look at things as they really are with the proper filters applied, our "chump-in-chief" fills the bill, folks.  Its clear as day to me, really.  The first 42 months, the facade of peace.  This second 42 months, not so much and we, as a country, will be ultimately responsible for the assault on Israel and the erosion of her borders and rights as a nation.  Any person or nation who sets their hand against God's Chosen People WILL perish.  The historical precedent is CLEAR.

The anti-Christ is running our show and we are the vehicle to bring about the misery and death on this planet and we must fall as a nation; we are modern Babylon.  For many, that will be a hard pill to swallow once the realization sinks in.  Sorry to have to break it to you, if it is not already apparent to you.  I was shocked years ago when the scales of darkness began to fall from my eyes and I began to see things as they really are.

Here is the interview that got me spun up:

      http://www.brendanhunt.com/1/post/2013/05/astoundingly-disturbing-obama-admin-claims-power-to-wage-endless-war-across-the-globe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment