THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, April 27, 2020

THE DAVIDIC SERVANT ABOUT TO MANIFEST HIMSELF??

So I had a very interesting weekend.  I spent all Saturday catching up on shopping out in our closest big city.  It was interesting to see how the landscape has changed since this Covid thing.  Folks, if you need stuff, get it while you still can.  The window will close at some point and will not open again.

I think this is very interesting, this Covid toe phenomenon:

https://dnyuz.com/2020/04/27/can-estrogen-and-other-sex-hormones-help-men-survive-covid-19/

This thing is hitting men 2:1 over women and is now mutating into the purple splotches Spencer spoke about in VoG.  It is getting weird out there.

Often, right before I wake up in the morning, my mind will put things together and I will get answers of what I need to do on some matter that has been on my mind.

This is what I got based on many random comments of people that the Lord puts in my way including random meetings in a Lowe’s etc.  The following is just a wild guess of a sequence of events:

Violence happens which affects our Church leadership.  It is mostly decapitated, but the marred servant takes over and leads the Church through the next period of time until Joseph and the Savior make their appearance in SLC.  I have a friend here in S Alberta who is the best scriptorium I have ever met and a good orator who feels this is the case.  He also is fearless and gives zero craps about what people think.  I have given him the 9th degree to see if he has gone Snuffer on me but he insists no.  This because of his correct views on Moroni 8 and the last few chapters of 2 Nephi.  The rest of Snuffer, I reject outright including throwing Brigham under the bus....  So, we almost had a crisis right when the two key players in 1984 were called by the vegetative SWK.  The prophet needs to make the call of who is next in apostleship.  If the Prophet is not in place along with a sudden vacancy of some of the 12, you have a crisis.  I honestly have never had an opinion on the Davidic Servant until now.  We happen to have three David’s in the 12 right now if it is a literal thing and not a lineage thing.

There will be violence as the rainbow people clamor for “the right” to have butt sex Barry bent over the altar in sacrilege to all that is good and right.  Even normally good members will push for “equality” when there appears to be a schism.  After Trump is out of the way, the Feds even get involved and put the screws to the Church.  In short, it gets real ugly, real fast.  A complete attempt at a takedown much like was attempted in Nauvoo the first time around.  This then brings the full judgments of God on this people and then upon this nation.

I think things do not normalize until after the big EQ.  Then the NJ plan is put in place and we can finally get to the good stuff.

Let’s just get this done!

It will be difficult, but so worth it!  We have endured the filthy mire way too long!



1 comment:

  1. Hi there,I enjoy reading your posts, very much. I also believe that VOG is one of most powerfully spiritual books written - it actually significantly changed my life and every time my wife and I read it, we get a powerful spiritual confirmation about its contents.
    I was wondering if you knew if Spencer has seen changes in some of the things written in VOG. I suspect that if it has affected me, that it has affected others - for which VOG was intended to reach (in good ways) - and changed some things because of agency, which the people of Nineva discovered after Jonah did his job.
    Thank you and keep up the good work...cb

    ReplyDelete