THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

CHANGING THE FUTURE THROUGH REPENTANCE NOW

I had a very good comment below, I would like to share:

Hi there,I enjoy reading your posts, very much. I also believe that VOG is one of most powerfully spiritual books written - it actually significantly changed my life and every time my wife and I read it, we get a powerful spiritual confirmation about its contents. I was wondering if you knew if Spencer has seen changes in some of the things written in VOG. I suspect that if it has affected me, that it has affected others - for which VOG was intended to reach (in good ways) - and changed some things because of agency, which the people of Nineva discovered after Jonah did his job. Thank you and keep up the good work...cb

Yes, I absolutely believe our actions can change the future, if you have read the archives, you will know about the Heisenberg principle that dictates how the future can be observed or even experienced when it comes to the three elements of prophecy; event/time/location.

Here is a link to some stuff on that:

https://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2008/10/prophetic-utterance-and-heisenberg.html

I think we can change the future by our actions today.  I am attempting to do so with everything physically and spiritually that I can, in Cardston.  We only stand approved in our stewardships, after all we can do.  If we just declare something and then sit back and do nothing to forward that effort, then our faith has been in vain and is not really faith.  Action must accompany the faith for it to be of efficacy.

In the case of the prophesied nuking of HAFB.  I have it from Iohanni Wolfgramm that it will happen.  I have it from Sarah Menet.  I have it from Spencer.  I have it from my own personal revelation wherein I saw and experienced the effects of the blast; and it was powerful.

Within the last month, my oldest daughter started a job on base.  I now have skin in the game and know now likely, why I was shown that event seven years ago.  I have another friend that may start there as his assignment changes in a few months.  The timing, in my opinion, is uncanny; for the both of us.  I know that one of the outcomes, is that my daughter makes it.  But it is dependent on several things; some of which I control, most others which are out of my control or ability to influence.

It is my opinion and hope, that the two of us with skin in the game, will be able to make some imperceptible or large change to the outcome.  My assumption is that not ALL of the people there in the Brigham City to Woods Cross area are of the caliber of people that they will die how I saw them die (intense pressure wave, vaporization, crushed houses/buildings).  If, by raising the warning voice alone, affected parties repent etc, they may change their own outcome just as the people of Nineveh did in Jonah's day.

I believe some things are locked in, like the date that Christ shows up.  It is a tightly held thing precisely because it HAS been locked in.  Not even the trusted angels have been given it, because it is carved in stone and decreed (not openly) by the Father.  If that time element were let out, to even one trusted emissary or servant, it would become null and void as we already know the event/place.  The only thing we get are mile posts along the path to that event.  Father can know it and keep the date to Himself while still maintaining perfect Agency.  This is why Joseph Smith made the statement that he could keep a secret to doomsday.  He was privy to most things, but he would not let them out because he had confidences to keep for the very reasons outlined above.

So, to bring it back around to the question from the Comments.  I believe the very release of VoG has changed the outcome of events in the valley to a degree.  The big events are still intact (In my House shall it begin, first, etc), and the basic timeline is still in place; but the very nature of the fact that most people in Utah have rejected the VoG narrative, tells me that it will happen largely as proscribed.  The events only happen because of the wickedness of the people.  Rejection of the warning (even in the face of blatantly obvious recent events), due to the reasoning of:
1 Nephi 17 "And we know that the people who were in the land of Happy Valley were a righteous people; for they kept the statutes and judgments of the Lord, and all his commandments, according to the law of The Lord; wherefore, we know that they are a righteous people; and [Spencer] hath judged them"....
Due to this, we will get a majority of what we have coming to us as a people.  Same thing I have been ranting about here in Cardston, when the people have been given ample warning to the contrary of the above.  The cleansing is necessary; and we, must of a necessity, be prepared to enjoy our black body bags.  We will not escape this.  Our pleasant things will be taken from us and there will be desolation, weeping, wailing and a great cry will go up in the land.  The curse of ancient Egypt is upon us because we would not heed the words of the warning voices.

As I said earlier, this purple splotch development really has me concerned.  And yes, I am sure that Spencer is QUITE concerned about it too....  I have not seen that in vision or dream, but he has.

He knows what he is looking for.  If I were him, I would be on pins and needles.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for responding in such concise terms.
    I agree with you.
    We just moved to Provo last Spring in order to take a position at BYU - The Spirit prompted us to do so and we have been blessed, but I have to say that I've been disappointed by the behavior of many of the people here, especially since this so-called pandemic arrived.
    Right now, we kind of feel as though we are spinning our wheels. Every time I ask the Lord when these things, like the "big earthquake", will happen, I hear the words, "Soon, Very soon."
    So, we wait...
    Once again, Thank you. cb

    ReplyDelete