THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, April 20, 2020

JOHN MACARTHUR ON THE END TIMES AND ISLAM AS THE ANTI-CHRIST

Folks, I have many good friends who are Islamic.  They are VERY good people who are striving every bit as much the best of the LDS are.

BUT - their blind guides are leading them astray (just as many FAIRisaicals are in our posse with the Central American model and so much else).

While I disagree with this guy on his views of my faith, I feel that he is rather balanced in his views on Islam (kind of a dichotomy, I know).  I have talked to my Muslim friends and this aligns with many of them who were at Boeing and good people (even as radical as I am, but Muslim equivalents).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpMSRV1e2ac

So, Bryan, please don't come down on me - but I seek to see things as they really are.  If in so doing, I slam Islam, so be it.  It is not my intention.  My intention is to get it right.  To nail it down, so to speak.

The crazy part is that the Islamists have been programmed to think they are doing God's will, and they literally will be doing the will of the adversary as we come into these wind up scenes.  We will see them on our soil, as well (in the deep South, according to Deganawida and the Valley Forge Vision).  Iran has this sense of destiny of their future.

1 comment:

  1. Why would I come down on you Brother? I COULD do that, but I feel like it really rouldn't do any of us favors.

    I will tell you that within Islam there is literally a fight going on for the soul of that faith. By no means is it a monolith; it is divided into different sects and applies different rules of jurisprudence. The religion in itself is beautiful, however, many people have, just as in early Christianity, taken its plain and precious things and have formed them into convoluted masses of harams and sunnahs much as the Pharisees had done in the days of Jesus and much like today's professors of religion in Christianity have done over the years.

    There is a guy on Facebook who I follow named Safi Kaskas. The guy has not been afraid to criticise the radicals of his religion for doing the wrong things. He is close friends with several BYU personnel especially Daniel Petersen. I have read different treastises by different Islamic leaders who bemoan the current state of their faith and who wish to return to a simpler faith that the prophets had taught.

    Slowly but surely they will come. The Dubai temple was announced by invitation of the local leaders there, who are Islamic.

    You're a good man Brother. There's no need to rant when there is nothing for me to rant about.

    ReplyDelete