THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, April 24, 2020

GLENN BECK - THE PLANDEMIC AND EVENT 201

Well, I just may ease my grudge on the guy a bit over how he was so nasty on Trump early on....

He is hitting on all cylinders again:

https://www.glennbeck.com/event-201-coronavirus-crisis-is-ushering-in-a-new-world-order-and-it-was-all-planned-out-last-fall?utm_content=buffer11f4c&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fb-glennbeck&fbclid=IwAR2MV-w3Eyq2ndB9tTaPsqe7EmpD-dNi97X0CliIamWlWvdglfhU3bOFg4g

Folks, in order for the global elites/gadiantons to do anything, they have to announce their intentions so that we the people (who give inferred permission) are held accountable.  These are the rules of heaven/hell.  The rules of engagement, so to speak.

There are different levels of complicity.  If I walk up to someone and hand them my wallet, then it is a form of contract that I have agreed to.  If someone comes up to me and politely asks for my wallet and even just mildly forcefully does so; and I give in and hand it over with no protest, I am complicit with their action.  If someone comes up to me and mildly demands my wallet and you gauge their threat as real but only mildly or even stridently protest, then you begin to release yourself of obligation for the loss of the money, etc.  If they jump out behind me in a dark alley and put a gun to my head and do the same while you protest this action from mildly to forcefully including a struggle, there is obviously no complicity or agreement there in any one of those degrees.

The devil must tacitly gain our approval before he can act.  We have to be a little more than lukewarm in our response.  This is why it talks in Revelations about spewing us out because we were luke warm.  This is where I really get frustrated.  With cold people, they can be easily recognize the cold by shivering and so much else and act to remove the coldness.  With warm or lukewarm people, it is nearly impossible to convince them that they are going to go hypothermic.  God cannot work with them because they are caught in a deep sleep from which no man wakes (or few do).

God would like us red hot on fire.  So when I get comments about overdoing it, I just laugh to myself because I am just always on the edge of slumber (in my mind).  Congenial complacency.  I am attracted to people who have gotten screwed over and who are still a little hot under the collar.  My wife was one, as a survivor of sexual abuse.  She has some fire in her.

No offense, but I could never be married to the likes of someone who has never raised their voice over a topic they are passionate about.  When I heard President Hinckley talk about how he and his bride never once had been in an argument, I thought to myself what a dreary existence that would be.  Not that I would want non-stop fighting - but I would like someone with some backbone and passion for life.  The alternative seems pointless to me.  And all of my kids have opinions and they are not afraid to express them.  They can kill it in a debate.  I even feel sorry for the teacher that finds themselves on the wrong side of an issue with any one of them....


No comments:

Post a Comment