THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, November 18, 2016

WOMAN FOUND INVESTIGATING HAITI PEDO RING FOUND "SUICIDED"

This AFTER the election......

Folks, where there is smoke - there is fire.  We have sick, twisted, murderous people who insist on clinging to power EVEN after they have been slapped down by the popular voice.  Well I call on the powers of Heaven to rain down on them all that they have coming to them.  The people of America (the good ones anyway), have shown resolve in eschewing this trash by taking it to the curb in the last election, so instead of letting the evil ones persist in their madness, may their evil be exposed for what it is.  As they have acted, may they be acted on - as in the Law of the Harvest.  May it happen to the utmost extent, so that righteousness and what is good may prevail and evil be put under our feet, in Jesus name, Amen.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/election-woman-investigating-clinton-foundation-crimes-found-dead/

Image result for picture of hillary wrinkled face
 
This old hag needs to go.  And let me be clear here - it is not about age.  It is about age without wisdom and a face that shows the years of evil and wickedness written on it.  The evil empress......  The gender opposite of soros.....
 
My favorite female (other than my wife) lives just down the road from me.  She is in her 80's and I call her "Sister Happy".  She has bright white hair and is so enthusiastic and happy and filled with light.  It is an honor to have my girls around her (and my wife) when she is teaching genealogy, knitting and other things, to see what a life filled with good living is like - and then to contrast that with others where that has not been the case so much.  The lessons become more powerful when there are STRONG contrasts in a situation.
 
I always tell my kids - there is as much utility in a bad example as there is in a good example for even the young who are wise beyond their years.  I told this to my oldest child - and added to that saying that it was her privilege and her burden to be an example to the rest of the brood.  I have mentioned that to other close and extended family, as well, when I sense that they are on a path similar to that of the brother of Abel, where they begin to labor in sin and "do.... not well".
 
As a young man, I took the good from my siblings - where there was good, and took the bad as an example as to what I should avoid.  It is the luxury of being the youngest; you can more easily pick thru the good and the bad and make real-time course corrections.  The older ones have to kind of forge the way and look to parents, aunts/uncles and friends for their path.  It is a burden of sorts if they are not amply spiritually inclined.  It may well be that it was the older sibling who strayed in the parable of the prodigal son - and there may have been some sort of message there.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I thought your favorite was Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the Electoral College to put Hillary back in. The Trump supporters come out rioting. Boom! Martial Law, gun confiscation. This aint over

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand where you are coming from when you talk about Cain "not doing well" but when you compare children - your own - any children - you are taking a big risk in polarizing them. Yes, there is black and white. But they have to learn to recognize those differences on their own to a certain degree. So many youth feel that "my way or the highway" attitude from parents/leaders so they give up on themselves. Does God ever give up on us?? We are always His children, even when we make mistakes and go astray. Instead of saying, "You are off the path" we can give the message of: "You made a mistake, you fell down. Now learn from that mistake and get back up and stay on the path." I grew up with a limited understanding of repentance and wish that this would have been taught to me better. Not slamming your post....just my 2 cents and a warning to parents and leaders to not label youth and to see their great potential. "These are the few, the warriors, saved for Saturday...."

    ReplyDelete