THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

TRUMP IS ON THE RECORD AS ANTI-VACCINE

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.......:

https://truthkings.com/melania-trump-proof-elite-simply-dont-vaccinate/#

I like that this article calls out the outright lies that Trump is anti-immigration when he is CLEARLY married to one......  One who is a LEGAL immigrant.......  Duh, folks..... 

I have to say here that NOTHING hacks me off more than mischaracterizations and defamations against people of unimpeachable or nearly unimpeachable character.  I have had more than one mentally ill piece of shiz throw crazy accusations at me on all fronts including work, extended family and so much else.  I have watched them do it to my dad.  I am astounded at what I have seen in my life.  There is a reason that there is an entire commandment devoted to NOT bearing false witness.  Those words spoken falsely will HAVE to be pulled back - or that person will have to pay to the utter-most farthing.  It is a law of heaven - the law of the harvest.

So, the more I see, the more I am glad to call the Trump family my friends - even though Melania posed nude (as many models do) and a few other things.  I find that my values align nicely with them.  I am becoming more impressed with their kids (and Donald's strong leadership in that family) every day.  It is clear that man is a leader.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do in this country over four years.  I bet, that if the sacks in power above him and the wolves in DC that surround him do not get him, that you simply will not recognize America when he gets done - just as you will not recognize mid-town Manhattan compared to what it was turning into back in the day when he jumped in and put his leadership to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment