THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, November 5, 2016

ALEX JONES - BLOWS UP ALL OF THE ALLEGATIONS (MUST HEAR)

Alex has always been at the cutting edge.  If you wonder why this sick, twisted cabal wars against the Saints - it is because they are DIABOLICALLY opposed to all that is good and right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYYZA4DxDw

Please pass this along.  Most of your friends probably already know about this.  If they are not "converted" to how depraved things are - they need to see this.

I am just bubbling with excitement that this is all out there - but completely disgusted at the same time.

My prayers are being answered.  It has been decades with no seeming  results.  I am feeling vindicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment