THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

BRIETBART GOT "BRIETBARTED" FOR ATTEMPTING TO REVEAL PEDO RING

Well, it sounds like the killary machine got wind of the pending release of information and podesta the molesta and company got their fangs into him.  Just as I suspected.  I knew there was more to this than just him having a simple heart attack.  We are dealing with dangerous freaks here - freaks that deserve a rope or a very hot chair; first because they do unspeakable things and second; because they kill and maim and coerce to keep those vicious acts in the dark, hidden.

I want them all gone.  Flushed.  Vanquished.  I do not tolerate them in the least - any more than I tolerate taking a shower in hot acid.  They and I are mutually exclusive.  If I were at the level of Trump and could actually make a policy difference, it would be showtime because I would either legally or literally/physically wipe them from the face of the earth.  That is what real men do.  The rest cower and accept their role as beta losers.  Either get in and make a place where it will tolerable for our future generations - or get off the train maggot.  That is how I see it.

So, here it is:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/28/andrew-breitbart-tweet-before-death-adds-fuel-to-o/

 Andrew Breitbart is making news even in death.
Social media speculation of a sex-trafficking ring in the nation’s capital has burned up social media sites for weeks. Complicating matters is Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s decision not to comment on anything WikiLeaks-related for months.

Explosive claims by Internet sleuths, which were prompted after reading stolen documents belonging to Mr. Podesta, have been derided as “viciously phony” by Fox News’ Howard Kurtz. A tweet by Mr. Breitbart shortly before his March 1, 2012, death is now being cited by online researchers as proof that they are onto something big.

“How prog-guru John Podesta isn’t household name as world class underage sex slave op cover-upperer defending unspeakable dregs escapes me,” Mr. Breitbart wrote Feb. 4, 2011.

“One of America’s best an most respected independent journalists at the time; he is making a very bold claim about John Podesta — back then — based on his own research,” former Huffington Post contributor David Seaman wrote on GAB Sunday night. “This is years before WikiLeaks came out.”


So the creeper, PEDOsta is the real deal.  Just sick.

Let me remind you here that this thing is ENTRENCHED in the swamp - and in all high places of power in this once-great nation.  With the whole PenniState/Sandusky FAGGOT mess, the Pennsylvania AG (State level, folks!!), broke into that story and ended up with his laptop smashed and tossed in the river and he became a "face down floater".....  The same thing with the investigator in the Penn State Police who tried to crack into it earlier.  Nixed for trying to shine the light in the corner in a way that would actually bring some prosecutions about.  Finally, that assistant coach that saw Sandusky abusing the black kid in the shower busted it open.  How he did NOT end up dead, I am not sure.  But - to keep it from going to trial, both Sandusky and Paterno were dead before it could blow up in a court of law and powerful names could be brought into the spotlight.  Folks, this is not just a random, small town thing (as it was in the case of my wife's child rapist), this is a huge thing and it is horribly evil and sinister in scope.  It reaches the very highest levels of our government that have all been compromised by the gads.  I will re-state this here; you do not rise up within those halls of power unless you are active in it and a partaker of it.  Hatch and Reid?  I cannot say - but I have my suspicions.  They are both power players - and my rule is pretty general but I suspect that it could apply there, as well.  With Reid - as corrupt as he is - my level of doubt drops to almost zero.  But I have no proof - other than him just being a horribly corrupt phony and an impostor.  I was talking to the nephew-in-law of Cliven Bundy last Sunday after EQ and he said that people down in Vegas, literally walk out of the Temple session there when Reid graces the room with his presence.  I cannot even imagine being in the same prayer circle with that chump......  I would just as well rather blacken his other eye (or much worse), than look at him.  The thought of being in the temple with him is pretty much over the top.  And having said that, I can actually see myself in the same prayer circle with my wife's former child rapist step-dad......  This is how much I despise the impostors in DC who have done so much damage on a national level.....  So, to get back to the people walking out - they have been counseled that reid has a right to be there just as anyone else.....  Sorry - I would vehemently argue against that.  I would walk out in a heartbeat, even if the Prophet chose to stay in the session......

Why do I care about this stuff?  Because I swore that I would spend my life, body and soul fighting the corruption I saw in Brazil so that my kids would not have to endure the abuses I witnessed down there.  And then, I got myself into a situation where I am dealing with the fallout of the acts in the dark of a child rapist.  And I am mad as hell about the corruption I am surrounded with.  Just up and to the point where I would throw the book at the child rapist in my situation, had he not come clean and confessed and then worked towards making the situation better for his victim at various junctures.  And it appears that there are no other victims at this point - and I say appears......  If I thought, or evidence emerged that there were at this point - I would legally shred this fellow into sub-atomic particles...... and make sure they threw away the key......  As it stands, the burden of forgiveness rests on me right now - so that I can have access to the same balm of Gilead that he also requires.

The problem with corruption is that a majority of us choose to "go along, to get along" and we turn a blind eye for monetary reasons, for social reasons or because we simply are corrupt - and sometimes - are guilty of the same thing, and therefore, choose to cover the sins of our fellows, gratify our pride and our vain ambitions, etc.  I have even had to fight with the children of the child rapist who think that I am the problem and that I should just forget about it.  And they do have a point - but I usually remind people that true understanding of a situation often comes at a price.  The Christmas following the death of our son, my Best Man came over to our house because he needed a large garage to complete his inboard/outboard boat motor swap and I had the right place and tools.  He was really railing on me for being depressed about losing my kid and then my mom in a 6 month period right before this.  I kept telling him that he would not understand unless he had gone through it himself - but he just kept needling me over that Christmas break week that we spent together.  I just shook my head.  Within two years, he suffered the same setback when he finally married and then lost his first child to a similar situation.  He has just lost his father to cancer.  We are now on par.  I hope he does better with the loss of his parent than he did with the loss of his child.  It has been painful to watch in the last decade.  His mourning was so much more profound - and prolonged.

So, what I am saying here is that those who support the unsupportable - you stand in danger of judgment of the same things in order that you might gain an understanding.  It is the Law of the Harvest.  On a similar note, if you choose to remain tight-lipped about things like podesta the molesta, you take part (to some degree or another) in the acts of dark that he and his ghoulish fiends of hell incarnate also partake in.  When you get the word out (especially as the preponderance of evidence moves into the clearly guilty realm), you begin to remove yourselves from the blood and sins of this generation.  If you are an inactive/neutral observer of evil - you are complicit.  When you begin to openly fight it and resist its incursions, you become valiant and a righteous tool in God's hand.  Part of His righteous army.  Make the choice now while the victory song is being sung in the ranks and in the trenches.  We are in this to win it.....

Never cease to quit praying (and fasting this Sunday) for Trump.  It may well be the best thing you have ever fasted for.  I do NOT want to see him "Breitbarted" for standing up to the DC (Damned Corrupt) ghouls.  Your righteous prayers can literally change the outcome of something I see as nearly inevitable under otherwise worldly circumstances.



No comments:

Post a Comment