THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, November 28, 2016

GOD BLESS TEXAS

I love this place.

First today, the governor said he would fight any city that made itself out to be a "sanctuary city" to those who flaunt the law and due process and just saunter across the border for the free stuff.

Secondly, this:
A member of the Electoral College representing Texas, Art Sisneros, wrote on Saturday that he will resign as an elector because he refuses to cast a vote for Donald Trump.

Sisneros had previously spoken out against Trump, telling Politico in August that he was considering voting against Trump even if he won the electoral college. But in a blog post on Saturday, Sisneros wrote that he does not want to be a "faithless" elector and cannot bring himself to vote for Trump, so he decided to resign from his role as an elector.

"I do not see how Donald Trump is biblically qualified to serve in the office of the Presidency. Of the hundreds of angry messages that I have received, not one has made a convincing case from scripture otherwise," he wrote on his blog "The Blessed Path." "If Trump is not qualified and my role, both morally and historically, as an elected official is to vote my conscience, then I can not and will not vote for Donald Trump for President. I believe voting for Trump would bring dishonor to God."

"Since I can’t in good conscience vote for Donald Trump, and yet have sinfully made a pledge that I would, the best option I see at this time is to resign my position as an Elector," Sisneros continued. "This will allow the remaining body of Electors to fill my vacancy when they convene on Dec 19 with someone that can vote for Trump. The people will get their vote. They will get their Skittles for dinner. I will sleep well at night knowing I neither gave in to their demands nor caved to my convictions. I will also mourn the loss of our republic."

He knows he cannot get away with voting for hitlery in this state of many open carried weapons and old-West justice - so he is stepping down instead......  Wise move, Art......

Besides the awesome roads (everything here is bigger), there is so much else I like here.  They have a restaurant called Bone Daddy's that makes the best smoked brisket salad that exists on the face of the planet that I eat for either lunch or dinner every chance I get and I don't get sick of it.

God bless Texas!

3 comments:

  1. I have ancestors who settled Angelina, Texas! So proud to have their DNA in my veins.

    True Texans are the salt of the earth. Hospitality and honesty that is disarmingly refreshing.

    Anyway, looky what I found! A three hour presentation by Avraham Gileadi on You Tube. I think it's older but I've never seen it before. Enjoy!

    https://youtu.be/Z8EuiGo9H8c

    ReplyDelete
  2. These people must not be in the positions they are in, if they received their information from the government media complex. I would say a healthy majority of the legislators and Governor in the State of Utah are completely ignorant of this sort of information. They will ignore Wikileaks and all the rest as rightwing lunacy. They choose to live in a fantasy world - the leftist manufactured Matrix that most the people in Utah are heavily indulged.

    The media, local and national I consider to be as the german death camp guards and workers who were just following orders. I cant get as exercised over ignorant dupes in our government as I am so frustrated by the media complex who are deceiving the people. I consider the local media, here in Utah to be suffering from the Stockholm Syndrome, completely clueless.

    ReplyDelete