THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, November 28, 2016

A GREAT VID ON OBAMA BEING HOMOSEXUAL

Folks, I am going to keep hitting this topic until I feel is has gained the appropriate traction and these sacks of utter filth and garbage (d'evils incarnate), are in prison or swinging in the wind like they should be.

For the longest time, I have said this with little to back it up other than a sickening gut feeling and some scraps of evidence.  Now it is starting to flow without compulsory means - and I have to say it is gratifying.  From the whole Penn State thing with Sandusky, to the Boys State mess to the Canadian Catholic pedophile mess, to podesta the molesta who is the chief of staff for bummer and for killary's campaign - we have the sick, twisted freaks who knew every man his brother.  The same org that was in play in Cain's day on down to the present day.

If you are still not convinced I am not just blowing smoke, let me know and I will unleash the avalanche on you.  I say stuff that appears to be a random, off-the-wall statement; but when I say something that is strong, I usually have a massive amount of stuff that I am not going to throw on the blog to keep it streamlined and uncluttered.  I do not make brash statements and strong allegations without me having a mountain of info to back it up.  I do not do false statements - especially with my background and baggage.  If I step in it, I usually immediately retract it and apologize for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBw8DGEYmng

Here is the mother of one of the women who used to be barack's gay lover who is saying that her son's life was in mortal danger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8_MZtG6xY0&list=PLdpWFdxaNWiSbcFjV76Wyb5UrEzLtzYr8&index=2

May Trump reverse this debauchery and get us back to a Godly track and course back to sanity.

1 comment:

  1. It all comes down to this bro'. The people who adore him don't care if he's gay. The self absorbed millennials who don't adore him or do, don't care if he's gay. Heck, it's bad enough that even a %-age of Christians don't care if he's gay including some members of our Church.

    So....who does that leave that DO care that he's gay and an affront to God?

    True members of the household of the God of Israel and the gay hating head choppers.

    You've better things to be doing with your time/talents bro'. He is what he is and he's not the only one and what can we do about it anyway? Nothing. But God can and will.

    ReplyDelete