THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, August 15, 2016

WELCOME COMRADES!

To the younger generation that has been seduced, I welcome you to your new, irreligious dystopia.....

Enjoy it well!  For in it, you have the fruits of your labors - and those of your parents who were too lazy to care.  In it, you have a sex-filled, drug-fueled, irreligious enslavement worthy of the attention you have given to your Maker.

You have made your bed - now you will have to spend some time in it.

Enjoy!

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/newspaper-clipping-from-oct-13-1975/104739

Driving over the back way from Denver to Flaming Gorge to Logan, I stopped about midnight to ask directions to get to Blacksmith Fork.  There were a bunch of sullen 20 somethings smoking pot with a few adults present - that were not so high that they could coherently tell me that I was just a few hundred yards away from the gravel track I was to take the last few miles to my destination. 

I drove away from that disgusting scene wondering what the future holds for America when this motley crew achieves critical mass and they run the show.  Heaven help the few who are driven by good principle to make it thru the purge and to get it right on the upswing after such a long down-hill slide.....

No comments:

Post a Comment