THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, August 19, 2016

BOUGHT AND SOLD - THANKS GEORGE SOROS

This fraudulent election brought to you by the evil emperor:

     https://youtu.be/MHD_bj5fXO0

Folks, we have a psychopath trying to steal it.  I did not have tv and just avoided the Jerry Springeresque dysfunction.  I have no stomach for the drama.

I just wish a massive column of fire would come down and consume the master biotch and all who support her.  I really feel, that just as the faith, prayers and good hope of many can bring a great thing to pass, I really believe the outright disdain for an individual (on a national or international scale), can bring someone down.  This may explain why she is experiencing major problems.  May they continue - and worsen until we are free of her.  And georgy boy - her handler - is gone forever.

When I think of the a/C, far more than obummer, I think of hitlery and soros.  This is raw evil incarnate.  George Washington and company would gladly put a musket ball in it.....  to save the Republic and maybe the lives of a few more whistle blowers......

No comments:

Post a Comment