THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A SYNOPSIS OF THE VISION/NDE OF NATAN

Christ coming to Jerusalem in October of 2016.

I like her synopsis - other than I think she got the Sept 28 date wrong.  His experience was actually on Sept 11, 2015 (when he died).  The date of the recording of the vid of Natan in front of the Sanhedrin was actually earlier that month on the 13 anniversary of the attacks on Sept 11th.

13 months from the date he said it started, we have the fall feasts.  First Coming, related to Spring Feasts.  Second Coming related to the fall festivals (atonement/judgment/bridegroom).

Here is the vid:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83aB1GLC3To

Please pray that Jesus will come quickly.  We need an intervention on that scale.  I would not mind another year to make a dozen more of these energy machines, but I feel like I am being propelled along a path at breakneck speed - and another guiding my every step and action.  In other words - time is short and I am getting help from unseen hands to just get done what I have done, done.  Please continue to pray for me.  I will take what I have gotten - I have learned to be content with what I have and to be content in whatever circumstances I find myself in.

I am spooling up for units 2 and 3 while trying to keep every other iron in the fire that I currently have in it.  It is quite the juggling act!

One last thing that I HAVE to say, though I do not have time for it:  FEAR when used in the context that Natan and this gal are using it, does not imply that we are to cower or end up with PTSD from dealing with a vengeful or psychotic God - it simply means to respect Him.  Respect Him enough to give a crap and actually keep His commandments - not because you fear the consequences, but because you fear or have deeply rooted concern in offending Him.  When you love someone, you simply have respect for them. 

When I find that someone treats me disrespectfully (attempts to make me their door mat), I simply walk away from them.  I am a pleaser by nature (I love to see people happy), but this leads to abusive situations - where people think they can walk all over me.  This is not how it is supposed to be.  Being nice, does not mean being a door mat.....  I find that, as the world becomes more and more wicked, more and more people want something for nothing and will try and take advantage of a good-hearted person.   Utah is the white-collar capitol of the USA - precisely because there are those who are wicked and who would take advantage of their brother and dig a pit for him in order to line their own pockets with his/her hard work, sweat and tears.  That trash will be taken to the curb.  Those good-hearted people who have suffered at their hands, will remain.  The meek truly shall inherit the earth.

It will all come to pass shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment