THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

REFUGE IN THE EVERLASTING HILLS - THE REASON TO HEAD TO HIGH GROUND

The absolute FIRST thing I ever saw that made me raise my eyebrows on coming events that would impact me was a book I was given by a young couple in our ward in W. Jordan.  She was Navajo - and I think she knew a lot more than she was letting on - but we were not awake at the time, so she may have throttled back on what she was willing to share.

At the time, my wife was a newly-hired teacher at Bingham High School (just below the mine), that they had re-purposed for a middle school for the surging W. Jordan School District.  At times, when one car was under repair, I would drive her up the hill to work since I worked in the afternoon.  So, I read this story where the foothills of the Oquirrh Mountains on the west side of the valley would be filled with tens of millions of refugees who had fled from the west (and other areas).

It piqued my interest because the statement had been made in the late 1800's - and since that time, the east side of the valley was densely populated right up on the fault.  The west side?  Dry farming wheat fields and such for the drive up to the mine to drop my wife off.  Even today, there are square miles of nothing but fields out there.

Then I ran into the Mrs. Sols Cuardisto prophecy and so many others talking of tent cities.  People coming to the everlasting hills to get away from something at the lower elevations on the coasts.  From everything I have been able to gather - the seas will heave themselves beyond their bounds (picture dropping a bosu ball in a half-filled tub - lots of sloshing around and rubber duckies getting sucked in).  My best estimate is about 2400 feet elevation and above will be safe.  Anything below will be a kill zone.....

Those who do manage to get to high ground will hear of the relative safety and peace in the hills and head that direction.  The young married couple asked about possible timing on this thing.  This is the best I have - that it will happen within the 7 years of God's chastisement (we just passed thru the 3 1/2 years of the best that man could put us through).  That was the first seven - after this Jubilee year in 2017, I can guess that the next six or seven will be spectacular.  This wave will happen after the massive EQ on the west coast.  I think it will drive those who came here to America back to their home countries (after their work of destruction here is complete).  This will free up the drones (people they use to accomplish their work), who survived the EQ, the invasion of the "heathen Chinese" (as Joseph said in the 1840's) on the west coast, and then this massive wave or series of waves that hit the west coast from some event in the Pacific.  I would not doubt that this is the "real" wormwood - spoken of in Revelations (I think first iteration of that possibly dualistic prophecy) would be the Fukushima event.

When big stuff starts happening and we start having the "hard hat" moments, New Orleans will get it again - but this time it will be measured in the hundreds of feet, not dozens, like it was in Katrina.  I had just learned about their annual hedonistic festival down there back before Katrina and I told my lead at the time that they will get it twice - once soon with a dozens of feet event - and the next one, unsurvivable.  Spencer later confirmed the second one with his account in Visions when the City of Enoch returns.  That sweeping north will clear the land and make it so clear that there will not be so much as a yellow dog to wag its tail - even though yellow labs are good dog paddlers.....  and have more wag and less bark than most breeds.

We will see - time will tell.

The server this account is residing on will not be around, so I am getting my two cents in before it is lights out.  Things may be so bad, I probably ought to resort to either gold or brass plates or even stone.  Something water-proof....

So, yeah - being at elevation will be important.

And the thought occurred to me this afternoon, this will be the event that drives the stragglers to Utah.  They are looking for safety from the threats on the coasts.

And, as if on cue - the reason Cali will get her judgements:

 http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/08/23/court-pastors-church-counseling-minors-sex/


No comments:

Post a Comment