THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I WAS PRETTY SURE THINGS WOULD TURN OUT ALRIGHT

So, don't worry baby!

Just trust in God - and be faithful.

Everything always has a way of working out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPJO_9a01ps

It is all just a test - and perspective gets you through.

At lunch I talked to an old bud of mine who had a heart attack in his twenties due to a virus that overloaded his system.  I am pretty sure he thought he was invincible (like we all do at that age) and he began to have panic attacks.

I am not sure if he has a belief in or relationship with his Savior - but I have to wonder if the thought of dying at such a young age, with the attendant belief that there is just a black void afterwards freaked him out to the point of panic attacks.  Before that, he was def an alpha male who just plowed through life with no worries.

Knowing that it all goes on (even if it is a completely false and deluded belief - which I have incontrovertible proof it is not...), is the only way to live.  A belief is Christ and life after death gives the only perspective worth having.  People that chase their tails trying to convolute their thinking until they have deluded themselves into believing that they will come back as a freaking cock-roach or some such a matter just leaves me shaking my head......  Why not have the peace that comes with a belief in Christ.......  Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment