THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I AM GAINING A WITNESS

So, I have a co-worker at my new position who is a really nice fellow.  My lead is LDS and his dad is a manager who sits just over the cubicle wall - also LDS.  It is such a blessing - I have not had to hear an f-bomb in the last three or four weeks since I started this new position.  The language in the factory was afflicting - to say the least.  I had one fellow who was a door rigger who could use a series of f-bombs just in one sentence.  One conversation I had with him, I must have witnessed 50 of them over about 1/2 hour.  He was a tough cat - but has a good heart.  His 20ish year old son was killed in a gang action - and it broke him more than losing my 9 month old did me.  His experience brought him to Christ.  As tough a kid as he was growing up in the hood in NYC back when you could get knifed for nothing there - he still confesses his need for a Savior.

Bad language is damaging to the spirit - and I have slowly let it creep into my life - but despise it because of its pervasiveness and insidiousness.  If I could change one thing about myself - it would be the language thing.  It has come out in the blog at times.....

I never said a single cuss word until I was 25 and false accusations/impressions starting coming out about me - and there was nothing I could do to stop them short of divorce.  It was a mental health thing - and a nurture thing - where a dysfunctional parent brought children into a dysfunctional situation where things were not done by the book - and the cycle of expectations of poor behavior were projected onto the next situation.  Frustration in the extreme. 

I am not a perfect person - but I am NOT that.  I do not judge - everyone was given a unique set of circumstances to overcome.  Some are horrifying to learn of.  Some are relatively benign.  Other than losing my middle child as a 9 month old and something I did have control over that I just mentioned, my life has been a charmed one and my circumstances have been relatively easy to overcome.  I have two parents that were not perfect - but that left me with a goodly name to live up to and who therefore, could have expectations for me that they could back up with their good name.  I have always felt a guiding, shepherding influence leading me along.  So long as I have had the Spirit - and never let go of the iron rod, it has been an easy journey.  Just plod along - light at the end of the tunnel just forward of where I am at.  Simple.  From one good thing to the next - just keep making inspired, forward progress..... until I get to the goal.

Where I do get spittin mad is when someone tries to lead my charges astray - or harm them physically or spiritually.  Most of all spiritually.  I have been put in defensive mode on several occasions - and hell hath no fury of the likes of me in defense mode.  It is withering for the attacker - and I actually kind of pity them when I am done.  I am as gentle as a summer morning's breeze until I get into those scenarios - then watch out.  I always defend the indefensible - and I make no apologies for it.  When it comes to those who have done great things (including the dead who are honorable), I will defend their good memory.  When it comes to the Constitution and the good principle that it represents - and that cannot defend itself, relying on the good graces of the recipients of it's blessings, I defend like a roaring lion - knowing that the very defense of it is only possible because of the umbrella of heavenly safety that it provides.

Anyway - long ramble, short - I was chatting with my co-worker and told him about Natan and explained all of the signs that we have seen and the Spirit began to bear witness to me.  He was relatively neutral over the whole conversation - but I said in the end of it that we are literally coming up on the window where it will be painfully obvious that the gravy train is over.  By the middle or end of September, it will either be in progress, or it will not be.  Jerusalem will either be under siege, or it will not be.

I have to interject here; if you are not sure of your testimony, start to share it.  You will find out things that even you did not know.  In the process of bearing it, you either find out you have fallen short - or you know things you did not know....  It is that easy.

Time will tell shortly whether this October 16th thing will be it - or whether it is a year or some other length of time down the road.  What I do know is that there are almost no signs left to fulfill when it comes to events in the ME.  Even the two comets could have been referring to the the coming wherein there is fire and the earth, sans NJ and a few other things are officially swept clean.  In fact - I think those two DO go together.  That is probably at least 2024 or later.  Seven years gathered out in the heartland - Book of Mormon style....

There is MUCH water to pass under that bridge before THAT coming of Christ occurs.

So, for the first time since the blog's inception in 2009 - I am finally getting a witness of the Spirit that I am on track on a timeline.  Up til now, it has largely been an exercise in patience - and waiting.  Wood you believe that? 

I remember I invited an old mission buddy over to my place in Kalispell, MT back in 2011 and told him that he needed to start to gather out.  I invited him to look into the valley as a place of refuge - where he could get out of Oregon and off the coast near Portland (very wicked city).  I still think that was good counsel - but I told him there was just one little detail;  I had not received a witness for myself, other than an intellectual one based on my analysis of the data that was coming in.  This was before I found the Dewey Bruton vid, the Natan vid, Visions of Glory that really lit me on fire as a second witness in lock-step with all that I had gotten up to that point and so much else that fingered bummer as the bad guy who would bring it all down.  And before the events led Damascus to becoming a ruinous heap and the USA to tangle with Russia.  Now, here we are.

I will express my thoughts as time goes on about this growing feeling within me, since I bore my testimony this afternoon.  It is kind of a long time in coming.  I have waited for half a decade for something.  Not so much as a peep - but plenty of data to make the case.  Now, let the Spirit come alive in me and witness on a grand scale of what I am purporting.  Few things could be more welcome than that.

1 comment:

  1. Phenomenal witness and testimony. That you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete