THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, August 7, 2016

2017 AS THE YEAR OF THE BIG ONE?

Do not have permission to share - but I can archive this:

I was at the Logan Temple last week and had the following conversation with a fellow temple worker. I cannot of course speak to it's veracity. He has a relative that lives in Mendon and he related the following to him. They have a four year old daughter that remarked to them one morning about a month ago. Daddy, mommy, I just had a dream with my eyes wide open. They asked her to describe what she saw & heard. She said that a person dressed in white told her that very soon their would be a large earthquake followed by a flood in Cache Valley and that the flood would reach to the Nibley mountains. When pressed on when this would happen, she said it would be in the fall a year from now so that would be the fall of 2017. She said the person told her not to fear because she and her family would not be here when it happened (call out?). That seems significant to me for out of the mouths of babes we are to be taught. I don't count this as hearsay because it came directly from the parent of the child. To me, the moral of this vision is that the time for preparation is virtually over and all preps need to be finished ASAP! FWIW.
 This is from Julie Beal from FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment