THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, August 7, 2016

PUTIN WARNS ON WAR

People - based on prophecy that exists in our scripture and several calls by those who are in the know including Cleon Skousen, I made the call back in 2013 that we would tangle with Russia.  Now, it appears dire.  Putin (a man's man, who does not beg - he just states his position and then does when the situation is no longer tenable) - is basically BEGGING the US and allies to back down because he will have to do the unthinkable.  We are in a reverse situation of the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1963 - and he will not back down in his position.

I would be getting my dosimeter ready......  Something will blow soon - the safety valve is reaching it's limit.

Here is Joel Skousen on InfoWars and he is going over the shutdown of the religious freedom in Russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_NjBE1wTN0

Always good analysis - though I disagree often with minor points of Joel.

2 comments:

  1. I dreamed a few nights back that there was a stack of really thick newspapers in a very fancy (hotel lobby?) lying on the floor in a stack. The contents of the newspapers focused on one subject with pictures and articles, that being every foul deed done by the current POTUS. The most notable thing about the newspapers? They were ALL blood red with black print. The pictures looked like they were snapshots from a t.v. screen. Some people were angry with the papers and were trying to tear them up. When they did so, the papers would reappear as before so the stack never depleted of supply. Others were taking the newspapers and running away with them to read the stories before they could be ripped up by those who opposed anyone getting their hands on the papers. I had mine in my hand. Then there's a woman's hand trying to take it from me. It was Meagan Kelly from Fox News of all people! I told her the papers were telling us one thing. A time is coming whether we will be rewarded or receive "come up'n's from God. I said, "So don't live to be worthy of the come up'n's from God's judgments. She gritted her teeth, snarled at me, and tried to rip the paper out of my hands again. She didn't succeed and walked away disgusted. I woke up.

    Any thoughts? The t.v. like picture on the top of the newspapers looked like the POTUS engaged in an all out brawl with Putin grabbing each others suit collars with both hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your dream! Something came to my mind as I read it. In "The Forgotten Books of Eden" ( an Old Testament pseudepigrapha) there is detailed passages about what transpired when Cain slew Abel. In this book, it stated that Cain tried multiple times to bury Abel's body, but each time the earth threw his body out of the ground. Cain was unable to hide his devious act from God.
      Your dream showed you that no matter how many times people tried to destry the news papers, they were replaced. They were unable to hide their diabolical transgressions any longer from the Lord and His people....I believe your dream was powerful!

      Delete