THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, January 9, 2015

THE WORD ON ADAM ONDI AHMAN

Got this from a FB pal over the break but was too blasted to get to it until now.  It takes at least a week for me to recover from my vacations if they are epic.....

Here is the link to an epic article on AOA:

http://www.gbwells.net/Millennium%20Book/Ch_1_Adam-Ondi-Ahman.pdf

My wife and I visited that place shortly after our middle child died (I booked the plane tix to Chicago an hour before he went down for his last night on this earth).  Due to that amazing experience of losing him, and the closeness to the Spirit that ensued, we both felt what an amazing place Far West was (there is a temple there, of heavenly origin - that cannot be seen with physical eyes), but I did not detect the same feelings about AOA, other than it was sacred ground.  I did not know that there was a dedicated temple site on AOA, nor even a rather substantial townsite there.  It mostly had just returned to nature 170 years later. 

We never did wander off the country highway to check out the former town site of Far West, but the Church had erected a fence surrounding the future temple site where the cornerstones had already been laid for that edifice.  Indeed, some amazing Church history has occurred at all those places from the days of Adam - until now.  One day, we will be able to review it all and see with our own eyes, all of the amazing people and events that make those places special.

Here is a previous blog post on our visit there:

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2012/11/couples-and-revelatory-process.html


No comments:

Post a Comment