THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

JULIE ROWE STATEMENTS FROM AVOW

I got this from my former Bishop's wife who has way more energy than I do - and showed up with this stuff at the JKR Conference in Seattle, WA with both of Julie's books, and a sheaf of notes from AVOW and another freedom forum that Julie frequents.

Here are my thoughts on this stuff.  I did not have ANY beef with anything that Julie said in the Conference or anything else that she said.  I have ZERO beef with her saying stuff about what is coming and saying it when it has not necessarily already come from SLC, so long as it does not deviate from existing good doctrine.  If there is a problem with it, they will shut her down.  And I can assure you, I probably do not have someone from SLC keeping an eye on me, til I write a Deseret Book #1 Bestseller - but Julie probably does.  Snuffer did, as well.....  His non-doctrinal stuff that was mingled with scripture (the turds in the proverbial doctrinal punchbowl) did not work out so well.  I think Julie will fare pretty well, though.  Other than that energy healing stuff, I have no beef with her.

Where is my "no personal revelation allowed" troll when I need him, right??

Anyway, enough rambling.  Here is the goods - and I will post more that my friend found as time permits:



AHHHH....                                posted August 8, 2014 by Julie Rowe on LDSavow

Interesting to read these posts.

Just want to add that there will be seven years of tribulations. They have not started yet.

Think 5 month war, 13 month war, 3 and 1/2 year war still to go, plus quite a few other things before the gathering at Adam-Ondi-Ahman (of the saints/tribes gathered).

We will be gathered to places of safety for several years....like more than a few.

The Elders of Israel will be called to fight for the constitution and in defense of our freedoms.

Meetings at Adam-Ondi-Ahman have been going on for years and they will continue. We don't need to worry about all of that right now. We need to focus on what we need to be doing to prepare for the days of tribulation that will soon be upon us.

Isaiah, Joel, the book of Daniel and Revelations spell it out pretty well. The scriptures are a type for our day. Think of Lehi and his family leaving Jerusalem.

Lehi was warned in dreams and visions for years about the pending destruction of Jerusalem. He spent years preparing to take his family and flee into the wilderness. Then the day came and He was instructed to leave immediately. So they left and took very little with them - basically what was required for their survival.

The Lord did not actually destroy Jerusalem for several more years. The people tarried in the wilderness for seven years. Let me repeat that. They were in the wilderness for seven years before Jerusalem was destroyed. Then they were finally given the commandment to travel to the Promised Land.

Symbolically speaking: If we liken the scriptures to our day...like Lehi and His family, we will be warned to flee and seek refuge away from the wickedness of the world. We will camp in the wilderness for about the same amount of time (during the seven years of tribulations). Some of us will travel to one place of refuge and then we will have to relocate to another one later on. Towards the end of the seven years of tribulation, some will be called as missionaries to travel the globe (i.e. 144,000 - which is 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel). We will have visits from angelic beings, translated beings, and resurrected beings. Some will be translated.

Gathering of the righteous saints will be held at Adam-Ondi-Ahman. Keys of the Kingdom will be returned to the Savior.

Specific people will be called to travel to Missouri and surrounding areas to build and establish the New Jerusalem (or Center Stake of Zion). Others will be called to establish the other stakes of Zion through out the United States and other parts of the world.

The New Jerusalem temple and many other temples will be built. Those that were damaged in the destruction will be repaired and rededicated.

I haven't even come close to including everything....,but this may give a bit of a glimpse.

1 comment:

  1. I looked up the Emotion Code doctor she speaks of in the second book. My feelings then became very conflicted when I saw what he's charging people for "emotional healing". He's already a chiropractor and most likely makes a decent living.

    This Emotion Code stuff is supposedly a divine gift from the Lord that he's to utilize in the Last Days to help others, yet he's charging large amounts of money for it that a majority of folks couldn't afford! Then his ad suggests folks needing to attend further seminars and such which cost more money.

    I came away from his site feeling quite unsettled. Everything about Julie seems genuine and sincere. She said she saw the doctor in vision and that he's helped her immensely. I'm sorry to say he comes like an infomercial that prey upon the vulnerable. I hope I'm wrong and just need more clarification.

    One more thing, something happened recently that I'm wondering is coincidental or not. In one of my herbal healing books, by Lalitha Thomas, the 10 Most Essential Herbs, I was flipping through the book and began reading in the section about the powerful herb, Chapparal. There is a suggested detox cleanse of the blood, body, using the herb. It is known for this. The cleanse is for 21 days. You put a certain amount of the herb in a jar, cover with almost boiling water, let sit over night, strain and drink first thing in the morning. Pour more hot water over the used herbs in jar, drink again next morning, for third time, pour more water over herbs, drink again third day, then start over again with fresh herbs for another three days, doing this 7 times in all, three days each.

    Now, the INTERESTING part about this is that her students reported to her that during the cleanse, they experienced memories from events in their lives long forgotten. Some memories very painful to endure. She told them that our entire lives are recorded in our cells and that these painful memories/events are trapped and can cause stress, disease, discontent for us until they are released. We don't realize the harm being done to us by not being healed of the emotional trauma of these events. She told her students and readers that it is best to allow the memories to come and go like watching ships come into view and then fade out of view.


    I found this quite startling to discover in her book. As far as I know, Lalitha Thomas is not affiliated with the doctor or Julie and her book has been out for many years.

    I'm not advocating the doctor in any way. I was actually happy to find Lalitha's account of her students detox/cleanse experiences because I have had a very traumatic life that involved extreme abuse. I have very painful memories of some things and know good and well there are others that I have long since forgotten but feel their impact. Perhaps there are things I need to repent of that I don't know about too.

    All I know, is that if the Chapparal "memory cleanse" experience is true aside from its proven health benefits, it would be worth it give it a try. If the memory cleanse part works out for those of us who need it, then it would be an AFFORDABLE alternative to what the doctor is doing with an herb of the earth GOD has GIVEN US FREELY already.

    I'm glad for Julie, if the doctor has truly helped her. I just did not receive my own witness that he is genuine and sincere after visiting his site.

    Thank you for your amazing site. I am so glad to have found it. There aren't many I can talk to about the subject matter here. Some of us hunger for the things of very deep import and we feel better talking about/researching them. Like we can't get enough knowledge. Your site fills that need in a great measure for me. Thank you so much!!! God bless you and all who visit.

    ReplyDelete