THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

REQUEST FOR WOODZONE END TIMES SLIDE PRESENTATION

I have a nice ppt that goes into a little more detail.  I once gave it out to people who sent their e-mails and will do it again for the many that are new to the site.

Send your current e-mails to:    thewoodzonemailbag@gmail.com

I will do my best to get it sent out once the last few trickle in at the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

If anyone knows of a simple, free hosting site that I could put a power point presentation on, that would be awesome, as well.

I have been in contact with several people who have had genuine experiences that point to things going down relatively soon.  I am feeling that this will be the case, as well.  Sometimes, when something is looming directly in front of you, filling the windscreen completely, the impulse is to ignore it or put it out of your head (this is a form of cognitive dissonance).  I have been there for the past few months.  I need to shake it off and go forward with my original plans - and in faith.

3 comments:

  1. If people are OK with sharing their dreams/visions/feelings, you could post them anonimously on this website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to share this last days/preparedness expo that I discovered today. It's going to be at Weber State on March 17th and Roger K. Young is one of the presenters. The topics and presenters sound amazing and tickets are only $15 until the end of January!

    http://www.wholepersonpreparedness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops it's on March 14th not the 17th.

    ReplyDelete