THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

JULIE ROWE'S WEBSITE IS NOT DOWN - LINK TO FOX RADIO INTERVIEW AND THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS OF HER FIRST BOOK

Hmm....someone found a link to Julie's website that I could not easily find like I have in the past.

Here is a link to her latest Fox News interview:
http://julieroweprepare.com/julie-rowe-fox-news-radio/

Here is some interesting commentary I found on a discussion group about her:

And what is uncanny and fascinating, is that in her two three-hour radio interviews and in her book, she does not say one thing that goes against LDS doctrine. I believe her name will be well-known soon.

In Acts 2:17-18, Luke writes, "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; and on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy."

See also Joel 2:28-29.

President Hinckley, in the Sep 1985 General Women's conference, said, "Yours may be the spirit of prophecy. That may sound strange to some of you. Miriam in the Old Testament is spoken of as a prophetess. Peter, on the day of Pentecost, repeated the words of the prophet Joel. Can anyone doubt that many women have a special intuitive sense, even a prescient understanding of things to come?"

That being said, Julie's message is that the day to prepare is now, to listen to the prophet, read and recognize the signs of the times, and do not delay any longer in preparing yourself spiritually or temporally. If you have been procrastinating the day of your repentance, now is the time to learn to discern and fine-tune the light of Christ, that all people have been born with.

She does not give dates, but strongly suggests that the 7 years of turmoil as prophesied of, including their plagues, civil wars, foreign invasions, natural disasters and all, will commence shortly before the next US President is inaugurated, which would give us roughly two years. (Granted, the inauguration could be delayed past Jan 20, as was nearly done in Bush/Gore). Her message is although the prophets have been warning us for decades, the time is now, do not delay your preparation any longer.

Also, the book is softcover and inexpensive, profiting only 43 cents per copy sold. Her firesides and appearances, of course, are free.

The first two chapters of her book:
http://www.abysmal.com/Merchant2/mer...oduct_Code=AGT

Enjoy them.  I read Ch. 2 for the first time.  I find nothing wrong with it.

7 comments:

  1. this website is still up http://julieroweprepare.com/events/ with the latest update on the 21rst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am only getting the announcement of the Fox News interview, not a link to actually download or listen to it. Unfortunately I could not listen to it live.

    The timing thing that came out very clear to me was in the 2nd interview with Mills Crenshaw. She said they bought the vehicle they travel to the tent city in last January, and she made a point of saying they never keep a vehicle more than 5 years. That means she will be traveling to a tent city within the next 4 years, since they bought the vehicle a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU THANK YOU IRAQ!! You are so awesome! Appreciate this so much! I wondered if she was ill, had to just plain walk away due to pressure on herself/family life, or it was time for her to "leave".

    People who actually listen to her speak can deny, persecute, de-fame, at their own peril. She is telling the truth. Her journey is rough and I, for one, applaud her courage and pray for her and her family.

    I shudder when I think of "the test" for the Saints Heber C. Kimball said is coming our way. The Lord meant it when He admonished us to treasure up His words so that we won't be deceived. "Treasure up" is a verb that should be studied. It is said to some effect, "Where your treasure is, there lies your heart also."

    Julie's heart is in the right place. She does treasure up the Lord's words and is encouraging us all to stay on the Straight and Narrow path. I don't know how long we'll have to enjoy this site and gain strength from one another but I thank God I found it when I did. God bless you and thank you again for your gracious attention to my concerns/question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Wow, I went and typed in Julie Rowe Prepare and now there's a link that absolutely was not there before. Wouldn't surprise me if the adversary is up to something to try to stop her from bringing others to Jesus Christ.



    Julie Rowe | Now is the time to prepare for a greater tomorrow
    julieroweprepare.com Cached
    About. © Julie Rowe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to bug again but if you go to her site, there is still no link to the FOX radio interview. The other recordings are there but not that one. I missed it and don't even know if she actually did the interview. I put in a message to the Administrator asking about the interview and how to find it on their site. Their site isn't the most user friendly for such things in my opinion. There is no "archives" search for past interviews to look in. If I get anything, I will post it here, unless someone else finds it ahead of me.

    And if you look, the last post she made on there was January 21, 2015. I'm telling you something just doesn't seem right., my email updates with her inspirational messages/upcoming events have stopped coming like every couple of days. And does it not seem odd the radio interview isn't posted on her site as well by now?

    I'm not a paranoid freak but I do notice things and this is definitely off. So, if anyone knows her personally, please ask her if she's okay and that some of us are wondering about her site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Website is updated today with speaking engagements scheduled thru September. Does that mean she knows nothing is going to happen this spring?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Checking back in. Her site is active again. The recent radio broadcast on the Kay Dalley show is under the "Events" tab to listen to. I am now receiving email updates again! COOL!!!! Blessings to all! Thanks IRAQ for the opportunity to share info here.

    ReplyDelete