THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

ANTHONY LARSEN'S TAKE ON THE BLOOD MOONS

I really respect what this LDS man has to say about the nature of a blood moon.  I cannot discount it - just as I cannot discount Velikovski's theories in light of everything that has been revealed by modern Prophets.

I also cannot discount the fact that we approach the 50th, 50th Jubilee and what important events the previous blood moons have heralded.

I still throw this out there - because it neither disagrees with a logical stance, nor with revealed religion.  The Spirit will have to be the tie-breaker after wanting to know badly enough.  The Lord NEVER gives anything away for free - for easily-obtained information comes with damnation if it is carelessly given and carelessly tossed to the side as something of naught.

Definitely an interesting take by Brother Larson in a FB discussion group:

Anthony E. Larson The prophetic proclamation that the moon will turn to blood is not a reference to an eclipse or a reddish colored moon, as the currently popular blood moon scenario goes. What the ancients saw and what the prophets report is the moon becoming incandescent, glowing red like a cinder in a fire, due to the electrical interaction between it and an intruding body. This only happens in a near-collision scenario. It's caused by electromagnetic energy, much like the microwaves that heat and cook our food in an oven.

The current blood moon flap completely ignores the catastrophe scenario.


Anthony E. Larson There is a fundamental disconnect, Beverly, between the prophetic meaning of the signs and what most today think are signs. The true signs accompany a planetary near-collision, such as that Joseph Smith called "a comet, a planet, etc." These are nothing like the signs identified by most today: earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes . . . and yes, blood moons. Such events are discreet events, with no apparent relation to one another, and they happen over a period of many years.

The true signs are all realated to one, central cause: an approaching planetary body that looks and behaves like a comet. Each of the prophecied signs happen one on the heels of the other, sometimes concurrently. Beginning to end, such an event lasts only three or four months. As you can readily see, this scenario is nothing like the blood moons are predicted to be, covering over a year in time.

All I can do is urge readers to inform themselves of the real nature of prophecied events, as so many in this group have done and are doing. www.MormonProphecy.com

2 comments:

  1. Gill Broussard did a study in the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Anthony Larson's site. All I had to do was read the bottom paragraphs across the very bottom of the page feel/see Darkness and Deception. I felt like I had to unwrap tentacles from around myself to escape. I could feel my mind being clouded with satanic laced half-truths. They strike out to instill less confidence in our General Authorities. They strike at us to feel inadequate in our learning. And Larson gets just a little bit richer.

    I don't need to understand ancient planetary workings to be saved in the Kingdom of God. I need only have faith in Jesus Christ, repent, be baptized with Priesthood authority, serve and endure to the end. I will live thinking of the day that Jesus Christ returns in all His glory. I will live so that having done all I can to wear the armor of God to be found STANDING and worthy to abide the day. The Holy Ghost will see to that because it's His task to dress us in that armor when we seek it. We don't take it upon ourselves without asking for it. I testify to this.

    Joseph Smith said the Book of Mormon is the most correct book on the earth. Take a look at what Samuel the Lamanite had to say concerning the birth and death of the Savior and the accompanying signs. Read deeper into the Savior's teachings in 3 Nephi. You'll be quite enlightened.

    Yes, the Holy Ghost will be the decider. I witness that reading those paragraphs on Larson's infomercial will be enough for the humble truth seeker to know to stay away. Spend your money on food storage.

    ReplyDelete