THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

WHO IS THE Mp?

For newbies, he is some anglo guy from Mexico who seems to have a gift, way better than I have of getting things right.  His sequence and events seem to be spot on, but timing for 2014 events have slid somewhat into 2015.  Will I fault him?  Heck no!  Prophecy is a squishy thing - especially when agency is involved.  However, it is EXTREMELY difficult to get it as close to what he did when he did it.

Fascinating stuff.  Especially when you throw in the blood moons, 50th, 50th Jubilees, Cleon Skousen statements about dictators and disasters, and just about everything else we have going on right now.

Here is a series of blog posts I have done on him and you can keep on going back by clicking "older posts" in the lower right corner:  http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/search?q=Mp

2 comments:

  1. HEY THANKS! YOU'RE AWESOME! Extremely grateful for the answer to my question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So has he done anything on 2015?

    ReplyDelete