THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

A PRE-EMPTIVE NUCLEAR STRIKE ON THE HALLS OF POWER IN EUROPE?

This was random - but fits in with what I have found will happen by way of the Mp (Brussels, Belguim the head of NATO) will be hit by Russia.  There is supposed to be a quick, three month war before the 13 month war that takes Russia into Jerusalem at the head of those nations.

This is much earlier than I had expected - if it is for real:

What I have received most recently is that a pre-emptive nuclear strike will occur within the next few weeks upon the seats of power in Europe. No big deal to me personally, as I live in the middle of the USA. However, this is just the beginning of world nuclear war. This part got my attention as I am still in this world, however, on December 2 I received my personal appearing in heaven. Passing the final exam by the All of God has put me most completely at rest once again, for eternal life beats eternal death any day.

So there is nothing to fear if you are in the right and proper relationship with the All of God, even in all out world war. That is if you are in a right and proper relationship. Beyond that all is well with my soul. Thanks for your post as it good to know some one who not only believes but is still working in the harvest.

God bless, for he his indeed faithful to every eternal word of his.

1 comment:

  1. Who is the source. Without a source this has no confidence.

    ReplyDelete