THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

THE MAGII FROM CHINA?

 This is interesting.  I always assumed they were Zoroastrians.  After all, their very name implies star (astria).

We know the first emperor of China was Noah and he went there with Japheth to settle near the very end of his life.  So, as far as this goes, anything is possible.  Even having gotten this star prophecy from Adam whom Noah would have known; he dying just prior to the advent of the flood:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR12RISsyUHei-_7L2anpuTj56fAT0V59_F-TqhYm8uBUHVspIa0CJ3HHAU&v=R7fggVO37eE&feature=youtu.be

2 comments:

  1. I have a different take. The only person who preached about the star in scripture was Samuel the Lamanite, Helaman 14. Shortly there after Nephi leaves, 3 Nephi 1:2-4, and never comes back, 3 Nephi 2:8-9. The only reference in the bible to the star, was that the wise men had seen it and come. I think at least one of them was Nephi and he came from the east

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always postulated this idea as well. It makes sense to me that the Christ child's visitors would come from the House of Israel.

      Delete