THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, May 15, 2021

PRAY FOR RAIN

 Are we seeing the fulfillment of Koyle’s words of drought in the SW prior to inflation and social and economic collapse?

Thanks Ron Gibson and Utah Farm Bureau Federation we will join you ! Have you ever been in a situation where you are supposed to be the leader or teacher but you keep finding out that you are the student? That exact thing happened to me yesterday. Please join Utah Farm Bureau Federation in a Farmer Fast for moisture. Ag producers all over the state , and all over the west, have been desperately concerned about the lack of moisture. Sometimes we get worried and bogged down with our problems and forget to try and do anything about it. Over the last month or so, I have had many farmers and ranchers throughout the state say out loud that we needed to pray for moisture. I have personally done that. I know many others have as well. Last night though Erin Sorensen (our state young farmers and ranchers committee chair) called me and said that they had just had a committee meeting with the young farmers and ranchers and they were very concerned about the drought. She said they wanted to have a day of prayer and fasting on Sunday to pray for moisture. As I thought about it, I realized that I had been taught by the faith of our young leaders in agriculture. It does not matter what religion you are or where or if you go to church, but the reality is, when we are in those desperate moments in our lives, sometimes Father in Heaven is the only one that can help us. I believe this to be the case here. So on behalf of Farmers and Ranchers in the State of Utah and The Utah Farm Bureau, we respectively invite you to join us in prayer and fasting this Sunday so that we might have the necessary moisture to take care of our animals and nurture the crops that Father in Heaven has given us stewardship over. The Bible says that Faith without works is dead. I believe that with our Faith and the Hard work that Farmers and Ranchers put forth every day God will bless us. For those of you that are not involved with agriculture, but love to eat, we invite you to join us as well.


Sincerely, President Ron Gibson

Utah Farm Bureau Federation

No comments:

Post a Comment