THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, May 27, 2021

OGDEN TEMPLE GOING UNDER SCAFFOLDS ONCE AGAIN??

 Wow - this just in from the comments:

Ogden temple scaffolding update. My wife has a friend whose daughter is getting married in the Ogden Temple. Her daughter was advised by Ogden temple to get the Bridal Pictures sooner than latter because scaffolds will be put up around the Ogden Temple. I checked the Ogden temple website for any indication for limited operation or extensive closed periods. Sunday, 29 August 2021 - Monday, 11 October 2021 (Limited Operations) Monday, 6 September 2021 - Monday, 20 September 2021

Here is a post from a year ago when my daughter began her job at Hill AFB as a Civilian Contractor for the Army Corp of Engineers (and I was naturally worried until she was no longer there a year later in March 2021):

https://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2020/03/nuclear-event-in-utah.html

After this was a non-event, my wife insisted that scaffolding might go up in the near-term (5-10 years) and this is how this would/could be fulfilled.  There was alot of "scoffolding" on my part saying this would never happen and that the Lord got His wires crossed in giving me that dream/vision (that seemed to give a warning about the Ogden event timing in relation to the genie lifts and scaffolding on the outside of the building).

So now, of course, she is super excited (agitated) with the news.  More emergency prep supply purchases...   More false alarms, etc..... haha

On a serious note, if things did go haywire in Israel with the Iranian nuke flying out of Libya at Tel Aviv, there are supposed to be other nuke events in the northern hemisphere (possibly including this one?).  It is entirely possible that the HAFB event might not be a Russian nuke, but an Iranian one (along with others) designed to try and take down the USA at the same time as the Israel takedown goes down.  Ogden is a critical training area for desert warfare now that I think about it.  This would hold special interest for Iran.  The USA would quickly track down the radio isotopes from the blast(s) and then would pound the hell out of Iran.  They cannot hide their crime long.  It would just be a matter of hours unless they hit the Pentagon at the same time and many other key sites.

Something does heavily distract the USA while things are going on in Israel (associated with the last 3.5 year period) - sooo......

Anyway - just a bunch of musings.  As with anything, take this all with a grain of salt - but know that the general gist of it all (aside from timing and the nitty-gritty detail), is how it will go down.

And quite frankly, with the push to vaccinate the entire planet down to the kids who have more of a chance of getting eaten by a Bengalese tiger in Fargo, ND than of actually dying from this corona hoax, I would welcome almost anything that would shut this joke down before the purposes of this earth are completely frustrated.  I have some grandbabies on the line here and some daughters who want to be, and would make EXCELLENT mothers in Zion.  I am getting quite papa bear on that detail.

Time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. This is my 3rd attempt to post this comment. Maybe I shouldn't be doing it! Last night, 8/3/2021, I found out the Ogden Temple is closing for two months 8/31/2021 - 10/31/2021. The reason is to "replace" the windows or the seals or something due to damage from the extreme heat we have been having. I imagine they will place scaffolding to reach all the windows. Interesting tidbit of information. I hope you are wrong! I live 9 miles NW of the Ogden Temple!

    ReplyDelete