THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

ACCESSORIES TO MURDER

 I do not know how the information was relayed from this family to the news reporters, but a critical link was missed from the reception of the vaccine to whether or not it played a role in a death/severe reactions such as a stroke or spontaneous abortion of a near-term baby.

The fact is this.  Whomever is not relaying the whole picture to the people that need to hear it are this:  accessories to murder.

I care not whether it is a former Area Rep or a grieving father, it still stands.  Deflecting and diverting instead of stating the facts is no excuse under the law as I see it.

I worked for Boeing for two decades.  I witnessed terrible things.  On the crash of the Alaska MD-83 off the coast of California, one of my home teachees warned me that it was "not a matter of if, but when we have a crash" because the managers were forcing the maintenance guys to not do scheduled maintenance to contain costs and schedules, etc.

I said nothing.  I did nothing.  Neither did he.  I consider myself, in a small way, responsible for the deaths of those people.  I still do not know what happened to my home teachee (Mark DeWitt).  Shortly after that crash, he just walked away from his wife and kids and never came back to my knowledge.  His wife suspected that he left to go to ground back in Oklahoma.  He was closer in and saw the corruption.  He was far more complicit than I was.  But where actual accessories to murder were at, were those managers (up to the highest level) who gave orders to increase the maintenance interval.  Had they stuck to the mandated maintenance schedule, 84 people would still be alive.

For those who have placed pressure on people, and who will use coercion to manipulate or force others into vaccination whether it is to get a PB or to go on a mission, I hold them in the same light.  Accessories to murder (whether it is due to blood clots killing or just inflicting strokes, or killing the unborn), this is what people who cover the truth are guilty of.  The media, many doctors, and many others; all accomplices.  Just a few have defected from this covenant with death.  I maintain that many, who are in the know, will rot in hell.  Yes, I said that right; they will rot in hell.  Forget being considered tares - this is way more.  I have no beef with those getting the jab for whatever their reasons might be.  Most are simply just trying to get along.  My Bishop just got the jab.  He is a teacher and I am pretty sure the schools are pressuring their employees to go along to get along.  He is a very good man and his wife is also excellent.  I have issues with the big fish who are in the know; yet say nothing.  Silence in the face of imminent threat, is tyranny or complicity.

I repeatedly took on the heavy breathers at Boeing because I was not willing to be guilty of complicity when things went bad in the production of airplanes.  If I were aware of a fatal flaw in the design or production of an airplane, and I did not raise my voice, then I would be complicit in the deaths of those people.  In fact, my system was the horizontal stabilizer for the narrow and wide bodies before I was in the factory.  Had I been in on the design of the 737 Max flight controls architecture, I would have gotten myself fired stopping it or trying to modify it.  That cost 300 lives due to negligence.  Those millennial yes men that were left after they got rid of all the old guard were either naive or complicit in murder.  Sins of omission and of commission.  I did my due diligence among those of little or no moral code.  I need the same from those who have a moral code.  If not here, I will hold you accountable over there.  I am a man of my word.

Again, read Isaiah 28.  Do not be a drunkard of Ephraim.  Do not be an accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment