THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, May 20, 2021

PRINCES (OF DARKNESS), LITTLE RED CORVETTES AND NOT TAKING THE POKE

 This is a great comment by a reader.  I love dreams like these.  Symbolic, but very obvious in their meaning.  From Becca:

About a week before President Trump declared COVID-19 a National Emergency I was given a warning dream. My dream began with me crossing the road with Obama who was speaking in a very charismatic voice. He told me, "If you want to go back to school you have to sleep with me"; and handed me two trojans. In the dream the thought came to me that I could just get it over with because the trojans would serve as a protection. After this thought came to me in my dream I ended up at a round table quality assurance meeting. A lady named Angela (meaning angel or "messenger of God") was sitting next to me and conveyed a message to my spirit telling me that I should absolutely not sleep with Obama. Immediately after I agreed that there was no way that I would ever sleep with Obama; and I had this feeling of indignation about the whole situation.
Because of this dream I have refused to wear a mask period. On many occasions I have said a silent prayer before entering a store to avoid being harrassed. Regardless, I knew I had to be obedient to the Lord's instructions to me. When they began working on a Covid-19 vaccine I knew in my heart it was sinister and I will not partake.
After this dream beacuse I had been given the trojans... I thought of the story of the deceptive Trojan horse that led to the fall of the city of Troy. I searched Trojan horse in American English dictionary which says "any person, group, or thing that seeks to subvert a nation, organization, etc. from within."
In the summer of 2019 I was also given dream where a woman had a shringe in her back pocket; I discerned that it was toxic and knew she intended to inject me with it. I immediately grabbed it out of her back pocket and two other ladies who were with me held her down as I injected her with the concoction that was meant for me. I found that dream very strange but it now makes complete sense and has served as a very strong warning. I am indeed grateful that that Lord has given me these warnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment