THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

BROWN SPOTS VERSUS PURPLE SPOTS....

 A commenter pointed out that President Oaks got the jab along with President Nelson.  So, what gives if President Nelson passes on and President Oaks does not?

Apparently, the higher up you go, the more deadly this thing is.... (haha).

I just heard some random stuff on the street that fit my theory of how things go down, so I passed it on.  A clock with a dead battery is right twice a day.....

Truth is, I really do not like getting blind-sided as chill as I try to be.  Maybe I hold to things (am a little more controlling) more than I think.  Through the years, I have tried to fashion my life's philosophy to just roll with it because God truly is in control, and any attempts to wrest control from Him have occasionally ended in failure....  When your kid is taken and life spirals out of control (from what you expected it was going to be), you tend to just take your hands off the wheel.  Kind of like driving on ice; the more you fight the natural forces you have become gripped with, the worse the outcome will be.

To the point that my wife absolutely hates the phrase "Well, it is what it is.", because I use it so much.  I even found a walmart t-shirt down in Texas and it is my absolutely favorite because it has this slogan plastered across the front of it in splashy '70's font.

January 20th was one of those days where things spiraled out of control for me when I saw the needle hanging out of the arm and I saw that, at the end of the day, the French had a better Bastille Day than our weak attempt at overthrow of the pukes in power....  I had hoped for a divine intervention - and possibly never prayed for anything harder than that, only to be met with failure of hope.

So, back on topic - yeah, the word on the street is that purple spots are deadly and brown spots are as deadly to bananas as they are to counselors....  We will see.  Most of this rag is just speculation, if you have not guessed.  And I am horribly bad at my speculating.  Which is precisely why I can still sustain President Nelson (in spite of the jab, which crushed me for a time) - because I would never have been able to guess at the events we would pass through back in 2018 and prepare a people for them.  That takes inspiration and the gift of prophecy.  My wife, ever the eternal optimist (a gift she has perfected being married to me...), says that President Nelson is doing the insane death jab to keep the attention off of us for as long as possible so that the woman has enough time (or motivation) to flee into the wilderness.  I will take what I can get at this time, so I am running with it....

So, there you have it!  And, on a further speculation, I see Israel is getting missiled once again.  I would just die if one of those errant projectiles hit the mosque and took it out.  After all, this is the year of when I speculated (based on previous patterns) that Israel starts on her temple or at least announces the start of it.  If we are in the middle of my other speculation (combined with some actual strong personal revelation) of the deadly third wave, then it will be a little difficult to get started on this thing in the middle of utter chaos.

As with all things, we will see.....  You cannot fool with raw time.  Things tend to fall out every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment