THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

A DREAM WITH PARALLELS

 This is interesting:

Dream 7: The Visitors

This is the seventh and final dream in a series of seven prophetic dreams that I received in 2003. This is a continuation of the first six so if you missed those, please see the links listed at the bottom of this post.

It felt like a little over one year since all the systems had collapsed. The survivors had learned to either make their own or live without. People worked together more or less to survive and communities were being built back up but in primitive ways. Things were better in some areas and worse in others. Some small areas slowly started making electricity, but I did not see moving vehicles.

I saw myself inside a house in a cul de sac in a suburban area. I was feeling on edge with a strong sense of dread, like there was danger coming from the skies but I didn’t understand. I just had this awful feeling and kept looking at the ceiling as though something terrible was going to come crashing through it. In my mind, I went through all the items in the bug out bags for the family to make sure we had everything we needed in case something bad happened and we had to leave quickly. I thought perhaps my uneasiness was due to missing some important items but it didn’t help. The sense of danger kept growing.

Then I heard some noise from outside in front of the house so I went out to see what it was. I saw lots of my neighbors were already standing outside. They were looking up and pointing to the sky and they all seemed very excited. So I looked up and saw what appeared to be angels floating down from the sky. It was the most beautiful, lovely and amazing sight watching the holy angels gently floating down. I was mesmerized and could not take my eyes off them. Their incredible beauty was overpowering. As they gently drifted down towards us, everyone got excited and started clapping and cheering joyously with a great sense of relief that HELP HAS FINALLY COME. Life had been so hard for so long, despite all our efforts to rebuild, it was still so hard. But now it seemed like God had sent us help from heaven in the form of these beautiful angels.

As I watched, I saw some people who looked like little old church ladies, like sweet grannies, all dressed in pretty pastel dresses with hats. They were smiling and talking lovingly to everyone and helping each family get an angel to take into their home. It seemed important that every home get their angel and this made the people joyous and excited because they thought this would guarantee great blessings, wealth and healing, like all their problems would disappear and everyone’s lives would greatly improve.

I watched as these angelic beings floated down and the church ladies guided them to each person to take to their homes. Everyone was so happy to get their own angel! It was so exciting like everyone had won the lottery! It appeared things were finally turning around and the desperate hard times would be over because the visitors had come to save us and the whole world.

Like everyone else, I felt strongly drawn to them and wanted one desperately, but I didn’t know why. Then in an instant God revealed the bigger picture. The visitors came to every nation and were welcomed by all governments as saviors. Everyone thought they came to help mankind fix our problems and get back on track. I even saw that most churches welcomed them as servants of God. All religions, regardless of which god they called upon, welcomed and accepted these heavenly visitors.

At first, they were wonderful and helped fix many things but then they got kind of bossy. No one objected to this though because everyone thought they had saved us from the hard times and the ‘brothers’ were helping us get things back together. But I realized the message the visitors were sharing was very different from the Bible. They were teaching that we must work together for peace and healing because we are all one and we are all God, that all religious figures came from them and we screwed up too long so they came to save us. This caused some people to be suspicious about them, Christians and non-believers alike but we were in the minority.

Some people wanted to get away from this ‘new world’ so they’d sell whatever they had and left for more rural or mountain areas. For some reason, the heavenly visitors didn’t like or even maybe feared the backwoods, mountainous, rural areas. It seemed odd to me that they stayed in the cities and the bigger the better. It was like they drew power and energy from the cities but not from rural areas.

Some people began questioning them and even rejecting them. At first, anyone questioning the ‘brothers’ was publicly mocked and seen as ignorant for not accepting their generous help. But that changed to anyone who did not accept the ‘brothers’ were considered backwards ‘resisters’, then declared outlaws. Outlaws were seen as selfish whose negative energy was holding back the prosperity and healing of mankind so they were enemies and could be hunted down and killed. Most people accepted this, including churches and eventually rewards were offered for resistors and outlaws.

The visitors hated Christians who did not accept them. Gradually more restrictions were put on us and it felt like a D-day was coming soon as we learned anyone who rejected them would be declared outlaws. So Christians were forced to choose to either join them to live like everyone else or sacrifice everything for Jesus and leave it all behind. Most churches submitted to the ‘brothers with few exceptions.

After that was revealed then the scene changed back and I was standing in my driveway watching the angels gently floating down as the church ladies were helping each home get a visitor and I felt that longing to have an angel of my own, it was almost like a spell. Then in a flash God revealed these were not godly angels and they were not from another planet, but they were from a different dimension. They were evil entities taking on the appearance of angels. I saw their insides were so evil and filthy it scared me. Their true purpose for coming was to use us and take control and become our masters. They offered to give us whatever we hungered for but it was only to draw us to them and ultimately destroy us.

Then I saw the church ladies coming towards me with an angel to give to me. They reached my driveway but then I heard inside me that we needed to leave immediately as time was short and our opportunity to escape would quickly be gone. So I stood at the end of my driveway and held up my right hand and said to them, “In the name of Jesus you can not enter”. and moved my hand to the left and down as if sealing a door.

At hearing the name of Jesus, these sweet little old church ladies started hissing, snarling and spitting as their faces contorted with rage. They hated the name of Jesus and they feared it. I knew God was protecting me from them to allow us to escape but we only had moments. I heard inside me, “Get out fast, there is not much time left.”

As these old ladies continued hissing and spitting and screaming at me, I ran inside and yelled to my family saying, “It’s time to leave! Grab your bags!” I saw a friend of my sons’ was with him, someone I never cared for or trusted much, but I heard God say, “Take him with you, you will need him.” I thought it odd but obeyed.

We all ran down to the basement to the back door and through the back yard to a large field behind our home. I was surprised to see many other people there, some in groups, some sitting or standing alone, and they all had some kind of suitcases, duffle bags or backpacks. Off to the far right, I saw a beat up old yellow bus that looked like a school bus or church bus but it was in such bad shape it looked like it wouldn’t be able to go another mile. All of us there had heard God’s message to get to that field though some didn’t understand why. God’s warning was to pack up and leave to avoid the increasing pressure and persecution coming from the visitors and their followers. God had already been preparing places of safety for those who loved and trusted Him giving this Last Chance to escape before things got really bad. Not everyone listened.

It was clear this was not the Rapture, this was God providing His Protection to those who would hear His voice and trust Him even when their family and church told them they were crazy and it cost them everything.

I saw four different types of Christians. The first group were helpers. They were helping all the others to get on the bus.

In the second group were those who got on the bus right away because they knew it was God who had provided this chance and they trusted Him and because they also knew there was not much time left.

In the third group were those who were angry and agitated. I watched as they walked back and forth, talking on their phones. They were the wealthy ones. They kept saying, “God blessed me with all this wealth. He surely doesn’t want me to give it up. If I stay here, I can help so many people.”

They were trying to find a way to get along with the ‘brothers’ while being a Christian because they loved their possessions and didn’t want to give them up. They were being forced to choose and that made them mad. The helpers tried calmly and lovingly to convince them to get on the bus but most of them refused.

The fourth group was almost paralyzed with fear and indecision. They didn’t know what to do because getting on the bus seemed too scary and too risky, but instead of asking the Lord what they should do, they were waiting for their pastors to come and tell them what to do, but the pastors never arrived. So they were relying more on their pastor than on God, especially this one sweet old lady who was sitting on a log, almost frozen with fear. She kept saying over and over, “My pastor said nothing bad would ever happen to us. My pastor said we would be raptured before anything bad happened, but I’m still here. The rapture didn’t happen yet, so this thing must not be so bad. If the visitors were bad, I would already be raptured.” She was talking in circles and would not make a decision.

It was incredibly sad. Again, the helpers were trying to kindly convince them to get on the bus but many of them refused because they were too afraid of the unknown and their pastor was not there to tell them what to do.

Finally the time came that we must leave NOW. There was room for everyone willing to trust Jesus, but the only ones who got on the bus were those who were willing to give up their homes, their jobs, their money and even their family for Jesus.

I got on the bus and sat down, and was concerned when I noticed there was no driver. And I was concerned because the bus looked like a wreck so I wondered how long it would be able to go without breaking down. I asked someone sitting next to me who explained, “The bus knows where to take us and it has just enough gas and power left to safely get us up in the mountains to a place God has already prepared.”

As they were saying this, I saw in a flash the place we were going. I saw tents had already been prepared and there were also some trailers, so it was like campgrounds. It was not fancy but it was safe and warm and we would be among people who loved the Lord. They were believers led by God to prepare each in their own way so they could help others when the Day came.

Again, this was not the rapture. These were just places of safety which God prepared in different places all over the nation and in every country. Life would not be easy, but He would protect us and provide for us, so we would be safe until the real rapture and His Return. We were truly walking in faith.

Finally the time came to close the door and leave. One final time, the helpers called out for anyone who had changed their mind, begging them to come, but no one else came. The door of the bus closed on its own. The engine started and we drove off. Through the window I watched all the people, especially that sweet old lady sitting on the log waiting for the rapture or her pastor. I wanted to cry for her and all who had put more faith in other people than in Jesus. Then I wanted to stop the bus and force them all to get on but I knew that is not God’s way. Each of us must make our own decisions. We drove away and the dream ended.

Interpretation:

When I woke up, my heart was pounding and I was crying with sadness over the people who would not come. This dream bothered me for a very long time and my heart still aches from what I saw.

I feel it was a warning that there are things coming that will challenge every part of our being, heart, mind, body and soul. This world and all that’s familiar is not God’s world, not until Jesus comes back as King at the Last Trumpet. Who do we listen to? Who do we trust? Are we willing to pick up our cross and follow Jesus or are these just words? Who or what in this world do we respect or love more than Jesus? Do we love Him more than our loved ones? More than our homes and our security? Is our love for Jesus stronger than our fears?

These are questions we must ask ourselves and bring to the Lord, for the Day is coming when we must choose. Very hard times are coming. Not many of us today have the basic skills or knowledge our ancestors had for growing our own food and making things we need, but all these hard times are just a sort of tool to wear us down, scare us and weaken us so when the moment comes, the antichrist and the others will look like they are saving us and restoring things.

It was made clear to me that the collapse I saw in this series of dreams was happening prior to the coming tribulation which the arrival of the visitors seems to trigger. That’s when things got very bad. The rapture is real but it doesn’t come exactly as some expect. Tribulation is a time of persecution, trials and distress but we are not meant to cling to this life, this is not our real home.

Our world is getting ready to turn upside down and inside out, but fear is a liar. Jesus is the Truth. We must endure to the end, knowing that whatever comes, Jesus is at our side with every step we take and every challenge we face. We must keep asking Him to help us hear His voice and give us the guts to do whatever He prompts us to do. We just have to hang on and trust that He will never forget us or leave us on our own. God bless all.

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream about the "rapture". It was really short.
    I was working on something in the yard. I noticed Christ coming and before I could turn completely around I was being lifted up to meet him. That was the end of the dream.

    It happened just so fast.

    ReplyDelete