THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

SICKNESS OF HEART

 Some comments are just too good not to share, especially the concern that I highlighted in green below from Arnold Page.  Most of my pieces are just ramblings that I make when I am half asleep before bed on my phone, etc.  A few rare ones of mine are actually thought out fully and proof-read with sources, etc:

I wonder how he knows that Kraut made up the statement? Because Kraut was Xed he naturally expressed his prejudice, assigning a fraudulent statement to Koyle, whom he had such loyalty to and knows he will have to meet him later? I see no evidence that the Church leadership even has a clue of the extent of the Secret Combinations that have brought upon us these diseases and experimental shot (that has not gone through years of testing) upon us, deteriorating the populaces' health. Have ignored the de-platformed doctors and experts around the world who have tried to warn the people. The Church only follows and parrot whatever is in the popular media as long as it does not come into direct conflict with standard morality. I have never known a time in biblical or BofM history where prophets have been popular in a culture that is steeped in wickedness. Keeping below the popular cultures radar seems to be the goal, but in the process that flaxen cord rests upon our collective neck as members faithfully follow the cult of personality and get their shots, inline with the Church's example with the Government and media. I am sick in the heart, that so many innocent, ignorant and faithful members will be damaged and some permanently if not dead. They may have to cry night and day for deliverance.

My wife got called on the carpet by a friend of this gal who lost her daughter to massive blood clots from the jab.  The gal who called my wife out is a super great gal and her husband, as well.  If they make them better, I am not aware of it.  He is also a pharmacist who has to be part of the cabal as part of his job.  I feel for him.  I do not have to be part of the cabal to feed my family, so I can shoot my mouth off with impunity and offend at will.  A sniper, if you will, in this raging battle.  The only skin I have in this game is that I have a bully-pulpit in this blog and can do much good (and even some damage, if not careful).  I do not want to be ever approached by anyone on the other side about not warning them when I had information that needed to get out there.  This truly is a WAR of WORDS.  Although it will progress from this to a physical fight right at the end.

Truth be told, I had pretty much retired the blog so I could focus on other urgent projects - but the fact is that wholesale censorship is occurring, so the back-channel is the only way to get information out there, and I felt pressed back into service.  Kind of like the French underground during WWII....  except in a digital format.  

So my wife is concerned about the offense to this great gal and others who obviously feel they have skin in the opposite team.  At some point soon, we all will have to go silent and shut our mouths depending on how this battle goes.   Until then, it is:  "Fire at will...".  It must be so.  And then, it will be "Attach bayonets, and charge!".  In the end, we win.  But it is dicey, at best.  I am at my fall-back position already.  There is nothing more to do but give it everything right now.

The other thing that drives me, better; compels me along, is the fact that things are being distorted.  I can handle almost anything but distortions.  The fact that they left out the news of the jab with this 17 year old girl just did something to me.

I had it driven into me at Boeing that you do not hide critical information (to their credit, as far as parts of the company culture goes).  Boeing had a problem in that people would make human mistakes - and then out of fear, they would cover those mistakes up instead of running the red flag up the pole and sounding the alarm.  They spent a ton of money on consultants to figure out that their culture was toxic.  It was not open and safe to sharing failure.  Normal human failures in the process of doing something complex.  So, over the two decades that I was there, it became acceptable to make mistakes so long as you disclosed them and then obviously sought either increased training or something you were more suited to do if there was chronic and consistent failure at a given task.

So, with that background, it is frightening to me that, when a flaw in something does manifest itself (and there are obviously hundreds if not thousands of lives on the line), that there is not a drive to root that error out and cover or neglect the facts.  Thus my harsh determination that a person who would hide critical information would be an accessory to murder.  As an aerospace engineer, I should have expected to be prosecuted as criminal if this were the case.  Life is precious.  Facts and data DO matter.  We DO have a responsibility to step out (even at peril to life/limb/reputation) and defend the truth.  I have made solemn temple covenants to do such.  My hope is that others will join me in this fight for truth as I wield the sword of my mouth in it's defense.





4 comments:

  1. By the way thank you for not retiring the blog! Love it! Keeps me informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the guy who said Kraut was wrong and put his own view points in. I love Koyle though. You are very naïve to think the brethren don't know what they are doing. The church cant and wont right every wrong, they cant stop every deep state plan or go contrary to everything in the world. The Lord will not allow them to interfere with Agency and choice. I know some of the brethren and could tell you first hand that they are very aware. I dont like that they pushed the vaccines, i think some GA's are naive, but not all. Not the 12 and the prophet. They can not alter the Lords will and they cannot disobey. The Lord told them they need to walk a fine line for the future of the church. You also need to know that President Nelson gave every member of the church a blessing in conference that if they were not ordained unto death they would be protected from Covid and its effects and i would say that blessing and promise carry's to the vaccine as well. How soon people forget. I will not get the vaccine because it is a choice. However you need to have more faith. I think if the prophet asked you to dip your self in the river 7 times you would ignore and scoff. I have always like this little video on how the brethren come to a consensus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1xgxmJ6Sw

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are all accountable for what we do and that includes prophets and apostles, my sister says she will stop going to church if this jab goes bad for a lot of people. her reasoning is if the watchman cant see that this jab is bad for people then they aren't worth much, and certainly one of there biggest requirements is being watchman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. I don't know what the current leadership knows or why they do what they do. I will simply trust that if they are in error that Jesus will address that error in the way that He sees fit. This Church was established by the Lord Jesus Christ and if the leadership of the Church apostatizes He will gather the members who have faith in Him and not the arm of the flesh.

    ReplyDelete