THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, May 28, 2021

OGDEN TEMPLE DREAM DETAILS

Related to the nuking of Ogden, I was commenting on a FB IM thread (even though I am in FB jail for speaking the truth).

My wife and I were reviewing the Oden nuke dream and I was describing the inside of the temple to her as I saw it almost finished in the dream. I described the burgundy (cherry) trim and cream colored stone. I realized I had never physically been on the inside and we went and checked out pictures of it. Exactly what I saw in 2013. Freaky. She thinks the blast might occur this fall. I am certain it will not happen until the economy crashes and there is social chaos and people rioting because their 3% annual guaranteed raises are not cutting it when there are 30% food and hard goods price increases. Maybe 300% per annum. Bad juju. Starts in Chicago. While we are in a state of paralysis from the rioting, Russia - possibly acting through her proxy, Iran - gives the gift we gave the Japanese. Anyway, here is a tour of what I saw. My vantage point was from within the men's locker room prior to moving outside where I noted the lifts and scaffolding and then watched the blast as I looked southward towards Hill Air Force Base. This was on the NW corner of the temple lot (across the street).

You sent Today at 5:39 PM

In 1988, I received my endowment in that temple (the original birthday cake one that was torn down before this one was built). My dad was down in N. Utah working so we went through that one before I went to language training the next day. Everything seems to have a tie-in in my life when it comes to important dreams. The setting of the dream the night my kid died of SIDS was in the place where he had been for a walk/stroll with his mommy the day before he died. The other two parts of the dream that night were in settings I had been before and I noted architectural details that tied the dream to literal events that occurred a few years later in real life. Stuff like this is fascinating to me. How the mind/spirit can interact with the future to create a warning or statement about our future.

So, the Dreams of Zion dreamer says that the inflation which drives the civil war starts in the August time frame and the Ogden Temple will apparently be closed with scaffolding around this time frame.

If I were a reckless betting man, I would guess this fall.  But more likely a year from now?  By then though, we will have a massive amount of carnage from them forcing the vaccines on so many.  We are hoping to see inflation in July because we would prefer to short-circuit this whole thing and just get on with it.

I am sick of wondering.....

1 comment:

  1. The Ogden and Provo temples were supposed to represent a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. I guess the reason they painted the Provo temple's spire and completely redid the Ogden temple is because people called them birthday cakes. :)

    ReplyDelete