THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO - THE TRUTH ABOUT SEAL TEAM SIX

Just a little info here on Seal Team 6.  Agreed that the circumstances of having that many personnel in a single aircraft is just plain nuts.  This was murder to cover the gads' tracks.  All of those who participated in the murder of innocent women and children at Waco all had  mysterious deaths and convenient "accidents".

I am going to Jackson Hole, Wyoming this weekend, to memorialize my wife's dad who died in Vietnam - another stupid and useless war for gain and power.  And given the chance one day, I personally, will hold LBJ accountable in a heavenly court for that one.  And I will demand to know exactly who was behind the murder of JFK.......  ETB was correct back when he was going off about the one world conspiracies back in the 1960's.  It was bad then - but, oh so much worse right now.

How we respond to that fact is how we will be judged as individuals, as a nation and as a world.  Thus, the coming world-wide judgment.  For having dropped the ball, in general, the elders of this church will be judged for having done nothing - snoozing while Rome burned, in effect.  I will not shut my mouth so long as I think I can reach one person - it is the only way to free myself from the blood and sins of this generation.  Thank goodness for this blog - or I would be one frustrated little puppy.....

Here is what got me spun up:

https://youtu.be/_bYuUvj7-ME

Heaven help the poor soldiers that are out there that actually have been brainwashed into thinking the cause they are fighting for is noble and just and worthy.  It is a sad day.  I have been guilty of waving the US flag and shouting for war along with the rest of the brainwashed masses.  Now, with an 18 year old son, and a little more knowledge under my belt, I am sickened to think of the hell they will go through before they depart this mortal existence fighting for a sick, twisted dictator.

Pathetic really what it has all come down to.....

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Freakin' blood is shooting out of my eyes!!!!!! That dad at the end. Mercy. That pain was real and excruciating. God bless him and his family. I'm so pissed off!!!

    I come from a military family. I'm so red, white, and blue to the core. I get so choked up seeing those flag draped caskets I can hardly stand it!

    And yes, you want to talk about luke warm faith? Here is a TRUE ON MY LIFE story that took place less than a month ago.

    I took a half gallon sized bottle of olive oil to my bishop's office. I got the raised eyebrow question, "WHAT are you doing with such a big bottle of oil?"

    I said, "Bishop, I'd like for you and your counselor (who was standing there listening) to consecrate this entire bottle of oil. I plan to make a special container for it. It will be kept safe for use in Priesthood blessings when things get really bad. Then there will be plenty to fill the vials of all who need it. I want it for my Last Days preparations."

    After a chuckle from both, here's the reply I got. "That oil will go bad before you can use it all. It goes rancid really fast."

    I said, "Well then, we can ask the Lord to preserve it. That's easy for Him to do. He can do anything."

    MORE chuckling and MY OIL DID NOT, I repeat, DID NOT get blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What should they care if my oil went rancid or not? I was exercising my faith in God and His Priesthood power. They should've exercised theirs too in such a simple righteous desire.

    I will find someone to bless my oil anyway. I felt impressed to do it to begin with.

    Yes, brother, I feel and share your anxiety/anger/frustration. All we have left is to be good and stand in a holy place. All of this will go away soon and some high prices will be paid before it's all said and done. But hold on. A brighter and a burning day is coming!

    The Book of Enoch is so forthright on the subject of what happens during judgment. It will turn your hair white and drive you to your knees to repent NOW.

    Yes, this blog is a good thing. Thank you. I depend on it so much as I've stated time and time again.

    God bless our military to see the truth of things and do what's right.

    I strongly feel there will not be another presidential election. Evil is to firmly rooted and only the Master Gardener can pluck it up and cast it into the fire.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't need to ask the Bishop to consecrate your oil - any worthy set of Elders can perform this ordinance. What was your intent? Did you want to see your Bishop's reaction? It sounded like a noble deed - the time will come when oil will be the means of healing and bringing comfort on a huge scale. However, it was a personal desire on your part. Sometimes we just need to act on our promptings and not force/push others. We each come to the vineyard at a different time - the Lord still puts us to work.

      Delete
  2. P.S. I read in a last days vision, can't recall which one right off, that an angel told the person that JFK was the last true patriot POTUS we had. The video on You Tube of his secret service detail being called off at the last second is so telling. There they are, raising their hands in the air with a WTFrizz? look. WHO had the authority to call them off of safety detail? Only someone higher up in the same ranks...that's who.

    Some may argue "What about Reagan?". Well.....when I see photos of him at Bohemian Grove.....that bothers me. It's hard for me to reconcile that because I truly thought he was something very special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reagan was special - he gave God credit and was the most patriotic of the last group. Bush Sr. was too much of a gentleman to deal with the corruption that was becoming a common way of doing business. He did serve his country in the war and had to bail out of his plane and was in the ocean for quite some time. The U.S. Presidency began to go to "heck" with Bill Clinton when he chose to go on MTV, tell what kind of shorts he wore and worse. However, I will never "trash" America. It is a promised land by the Lord. It is the people that will and do fail, it is sin that is the failings. Just as the Earth will receive her reward - the Land of America will too.

      Delete
  3. Sorry to disagree with you about when the country started to go down hill. I would have to say right after Andrew Jackson when the two party system became firmly implanted in the country. And... really fast under Harry S. Truman,

    ReplyDelete