THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

BECOMING ONE WITH GOD - A WONDERFUL COMMENT I HAD TO RE-POST

Folks - if we do NOT feel this way, then we are not quite ready to meet God.  If we do not feel like a duck out of water in today's environment, then we most likely will not have what it takes to meet the Savior when He comes. 

My family too, thinks I am a freak due to what this reader/commenter expressed.  Thanks for such a wonderful testimony!  To learn Hebrew is also on my long-term bucket list along with spending time on a kibbutz in Israel.  I love the people and I have not even met them:

This is a great post!

In Psalm 7 we read:

"He who is pregnant with evil and conceives trouble, gives birth to disillusionment. He who digs a hole and scoop it out, falls into the pit he has made. The trouble he causes recoils himself, his violence comes down on his own head"

And furthermore, I am so weary of family members who are living more comfortable with sin to the point that I am treated with disdain if I mention the Lord, His goodness, or His commandments. They seem repelled by it. I am treated as if I'm a religious freak.

Perhaps I am. I love talking about God. Thinking about Him. Talking to Him. Discussing the scriptures with anyone who wishes to. It's so much a part of me, it's all I want to be and do. The world feels dirty and uncomfortable to me.

I have taken up learning the Hebrew language. I want so much to sing the Psalms and praise the Lord in His holy language. I want to be able to read/speak/write Biblical Hebrew too as it is written in the Torah. (teachings)

I can feel a change coming over me from learning Hebrew. I can feel the Lord's approval and delight in my efforts. He has blessed me immensely. There is real spiritual power in praying/singing this language.

Evil is forced to flee from it. I testify of that first hand. It's been my God send. Here is a beautiful example you can listen to and try and see what I'm talking about. I hope you're as amazed and delighted as I am. It's so beautiful, it makes me cry. I sing it loud and hope the angels back me up so the Lord doesn't plug His ears. Shalom!!!

https://youtu.be/WC1zyHnV_dM

Kadosh (= Holy) Adonai (= O Lord) Elohim (= our God) Tze’va’ot (= Lord of Hosts) Asher hayah (= Who was and who is) V’hoveh V’yavo! (And will come!).

Also, check out Christene Jackman on You Tube. She sings the Psalms and includes the words to help you follow along. I love her stuff!! God bless all!!!

Also it is said that listening to or praying the Psalms in Hebrew over the sick and afflicted brings about healing if it is the Lord's will. David purposefully used the sacred tones of healing in the Psalms.

On You Tube you can find all sorts of this stuff. You can't go wrong having this in the background quietly at night while you sleep! A rabbi reciting the Psalms over you. Evil cannot stand to hear it at all. Play them during the day too to keep your mind and heart pure.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to see about translating if you could hie to Kolob in Hebrew. interestingly for the Church the hymn appears in the Russian hymnal under the title когда б ты колоба достиг.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT would be so awesome Bryan!!!! This site may be of some help. www.hebrew4christians.com I do know that Joseph Smith spoke Hebrew and taught it in the school of the prophets. If it was important to the Prophet of the Restoration, we may want to give it a little more attention. I wish I had discovered this fire within me sooner than later about learning Hebrew.

      God bless you in your efforts and please do post. This is quite a noble undertaking and one that will surely bring blessings once complete. You may find yourself in a camp of downtrodden saints who will need the comfort and power of this song being sung in Hebrew.

      Or what if we end up in a group of our Israelite brothers and sisters who we can welcome and make comfortable because we can speak to them in their language? Wouldn't that be SO COOL?

      Let's just all get on with it and learn Hebrew! Israel Israel God is Calling!

      I'm excited about this IRAQ! I think we're on to something good and righteous here brother!

      Once again, because you are who you are and do what you do, we're doing something good and moving the Kingdom FORWARD! Feels so good to be a part of it on this most special blog.

      Delete