THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, May 14, 2015

THE SECRET OF THE TOWERS OF THE HIMALAYAS

I am really worried for these people.  It appears that this area is going to experience intense seismicity from here on out.  I have to wonder if it is part of the process of driving the people from their hiding places to a common location - possibly the City of Zion.

When we are told by the Hopi that they have brothers over in the Himalayas, Africa and Switzerland - I believe them.  There are so many similarities, including the swastika (before it was desecrated).

Part of the reason for the coming calamities, will be to drive the people home to where they came from.  Just as the Jews have been driven home from their hiding places since the Holy Land was dedicated by Orson Hyde - the first Jewish Apostle in this dispensation.  The word of the Lord is being fulfilled every whit.

Here is this interesting video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LAr20-YOFgw

I also not that the Logan Temple uses the same principles - of buttressed walls.  We just took photos there after Spring Conference - and I had my answer as to how that older structure will resist the large EQ that is coming to that area.  The irregularity of the wall's surface dissipates destructive standing waves that destroy flat walls.  Just as in the octagonal tower walls of the Himalayas.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the buttressed walls being a saving point. As I noted in the youtube video post... the eight sided symbol of Melchizedek has saving properties both spiritually and physically...how beautifully splendid and perfect!!

    ReplyDelete