THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, May 1, 2015

THE SEAL OF MELCHIZEDEK - A LITTLE MORE HISTORY ON IT FROM LDS MAG

I have a daughter who has already put in her order to be sealed at the San Diego Temple:

http://ldsmag.com/the-seal-of-melchizedek-history-meanings-and-mysteries/

It is the anchor reason I hope certain parts of S. California are spared.  Maybe make it a Catalina Island south kind of thing, with a high speed ferry to bring patrons out......

2 comments:

  1. IRAQ! I haven't had a chance to read this post yet but had to find a place to quickly say something. You don't have to post this. Yesterday I commented about a You Tube Video "End Time Giants". Anyone who watched it would've heard at the end of it an interview with someone who has sources who told him about THREE magma chambers under the ocean that make Yellowstone look like a pond! And look at what I just NOW found.......

    http://io9.com/an-undersea-volcano-may-be-erupting-off-the-us-northwes-1701473031

    This kind of stuff keeps happening to me all the time now for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years ago at the San Diego temple dedication open house I noticed the seal being used over and over but was not aware of its fuller meaning until now. Thank you for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete