THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, May 3, 2015

THAT YOUR DAYS MAY BE LONG IN THE LAND THE LORD GOD GAVE YOU - THE SCHEMITAH YEAR

Folks, in a land where Sundays are filled with sports and awards ceremonies honoring fake people filled with fake silicone and fake smiles, we as the Gentiles, have truly lost our blessing, falling below the point where the "savages" were at whom we conquered on this land.  Therefore, we as a people, shall be swept from off the face of the land.  It is all very clear to me.  I though Sabbath Day keeping had to do with living long lives (days being long on the land).  One day a decade ago (right around the time I began to slowly wake up that the Book of Mormon and its attendant blessings and cursings was written for me), I realized that the Sabbath promise has to do with not getting wiped out and driven from the promised land - just as happened twice with the Jews.

So there you have it.....

Some words from Jonathan Cahn on this subject: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-TlPXWsyaE&feature=player_detailpage#t=1710

Interesting stuff, indeed.  The Spirit will witness the truth of this info to you, as it has me.  God bless Jonathan Cahn - he is a prophet (one who speaks for God) amongst Jews and Christians worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment