THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, May 14, 2015

INTERESTING FUNERARY RITES OF PEOPLE FROM THE HIMALAYAS

Yowsa - the great feast of the Gods imagery on this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LAr20-YOFgw#t=2103

I wonder if the people from the Four Corners engage in this type of end of life rite.

1 comment:

  1. Truly appreciate this video and information! Thank you!

    I noticed, while watching it, that many of those towers were designed with eight points. I found that truly interesting given the fact that the symbol for the Melchizedek is eight pointed and often appear as two square's off-set on each other creating the eight points.
    So much symbolism throughout the world that direct us back to our loving God. I would love to know and understand the true history of the design of these towers, but I understanding it is most likely lost for now...one day, we will see and know!

    ReplyDelete