THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

SPRAYING OUT OF AIRPLANES

I work out of a factory that will spend 200 billion cranking out up to 500 tankers that will be used for "re-fueling".  I have always called bull-puckey on this since any teenager could probably tell you that we would never need to use that many tankers - almost regardless of how large a war we were trying to prosecute.

Why the lies and cover-up??  I have never wanted to chime in on this until now.  I call pure BS on this.

I despise people that lie - especially when I pay their salaries.  And almost regardless of the reasons why.

Here is the first irrefutable proof that backs this up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSWnXQsgOU&feature=player_embedded

Here is another you-tube that backs the spraying theory up.  This gal knocks it out of the ball park:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTxvWLrUeE8&feature=player_embedded

The question might be why - one must always have a motive for spending billions on something over a 20 year plan.  If the powers that be can induce climate variations and wild phenomenon, people will buy the global climate changing agenda and will allow the One World government to tax and control people based on carbon credits.  The global warming agenda and lies began to be dispersed around the same time the spraying programs started back in 1989/1990 - the same time the Soviet Union "collapsed".  I think President Benson was spot on back in the 1960's.  They were hatching these plans back then after power was consolidated back in the 1960's.

Folks, we are screwed - and the only solution will be a very real and physical saving from a Messiah.  It will get far more intense here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment