THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

AS A PROTECTION AGAINST THE HORDES

In the previous post, I mentioned about the "chariots" not working.  I expect some limited form of nuclear event and most probably an EMP which will bring America to her knees.  Many people will be stuck where they are at with no way to get around.  Thus the innumerable statements to the effect that people will be going from place to place on foot.  Part of that will be that commerce will largely cease - which is why we must have every needful thing in place at this juncture.

Oddly, those that will be able to get around are those with older cars and those who are able to repair those cars to the point they can function in the new paradigm.  There is a sifter right there.  Some people who, by circumstance, have an older car will be able to get from place to place.  The "proud" and "haughty" folks who always have to have the latest and greatest (but have no money, time or patience to prepare every needful thing) will have no means to get about and out to save themselves from what is coming.

One of the things I am making certain I have is a cheap, reliable way to get about without using too much fuel.  I have settled on a TW200 motorbike which is an enduro (rated for on-road and off-road), can carry two people and plenty of gear on front and back racks and (the older ones) have both a starter and a kick start to get you out of those tough situations.  The few (non-EMP resistant) electrical components they have can be purchases for under $50 and stored on the bike.  The range is about 80 miles on one gallon of gas with an augmented range of up to around 300 miles on one tank using a larger Clarke aftermarket tank.

I am mocked in some circles at work for even caring about this kind of thing - very respected in others.   Thankfully, I am in a ward now where this kind of thinking is actually mainstream - and am no longer mocked by those who I have to say were wicked people - even though my old ward was a nice place in many respects.  Those who mock will mourn as their hope fades as the hoar-frost on a sunny morning when things come about suddenly.  They will be fast - our demise will happen in one day.  It will take longer than that for the effects to decimate our people, but the trap will be sprung in one day.  Dreams such as the one shared with me back up my belief that this will be the case.  Many will run to and fro not knowing what to do - but it will be too late.  Both Sarah Menet and Iohanni Wolfgramm indicate that there will be nuclear and it appears that it will be in conjunction with a biologic attack of some sort.  If you do not have a solid source of food and water in your home, you may not be able to get it as there will be quarantines in place - and no movement from location to location will be allowed.  That is the only way to contain and control such a thing.  Often times, violation of very strict protocols will get you shot since incarceration will only spread the virus or plague.  Going out to forage or shop for what is needed will not be possible.  Going out to pick up food at some central government distribution point will not be possible due to potential spread of contagion. 

If it were not for the above scenario, there would be millions of unprepared people who would over-run those who were diligent.  Remember that the Lord "shut up the ark" - so that it could not be over-run by those who discovered too late the awful state of their situation.  As people are gathered to safe places  (within reasonable walking distances if they have not prepared a means of transport for their families), after the initial plague(s) have past, the people that remain will go through a cycle of deprivation/depradation until they have killed each other off.  According to the visions I have recorded on this blog, there will be unspeakable act committed by people in larger cities and in areas where the people are not prepared.  I have noted in earlier pieces that males will inordinately be affected.  My assumption is that what the Chinese biological labs have prepared is targeted specifically at the males (the net has been completely scrubbed on the original data I saw around 8 years ago).  After the initial biologic phase and all hosts that it was effective against are dead, those who remain will have to repel the physical invasion by that mass on the West Coast.  That will further reduce the numbers of males.  It will not be a pretty sight!


2 comments:

  1. Thought provoking and interesting post. I enjoy reading your blog! Thanks for sharing. It is difficult indeed to find other like minded saints to discuss such issues that don't mock or make fun of. I would like to talk to you privately about some thoughts I have had if that would be possible, and maybe even a question or two if you're willing.
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly,

    Tell me about it. When my wife told me the RS was going to do an entire winter program on everything from making candles to cheese, I was nearly jumping up and down for joy. We hit the sweet spot of prepared Saints when we moved into this Montana ward!

    You can contact me via my blog e-mail. If I do not respond right away, its because I do not check it often. Just rattle my cage if I am slow:

    thewoodzonemailbag@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete