THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, September 24, 2012

HIDING OF CHOSEN PEOPLE UP IN SAFE PLACES IN THE MOUNTAINS

I have a comment in the previous posts about what I had said about the Lord hiding people up above 3000'.
I am at 3000' elevation and the people of Cardston are at 4400' elevation.  The foothills of the Oquirrhs are at around 4000' elevation.  I know these areas have been designated specifically as gathering places for those who have been displaced.  So that statement of 3000' was not meant to cause alarm - just to state my composite feelings based on the massive amount of data I have seen that if you are near a coastline, you should have a plan to get to higher ground or you will find yourself looking at the Fukushima mess and wondering why you did not take the lesson and have an alternate plan.  That incident was child's play.  Why would I make such a statement?  I have been throwing clues out there for years as to what has happened in the past - and what will happen in the near future.  For example, a massive Pacific event several thousand years ago threw boulders the size of buses up to 5 miles inland in Australia causing massive damage.  That was not a 15 foot or 30 foot wave like we have recently witnessed on our globe, that was on the order of thousands of feet and hundreds of miles an hour in speed - MASSIVE by any definition.  This was found when studying what caused coastal ravines to develop.  It was not necessarily from the slow action of streams wearing through the strata over thousands of year, but rather the massive outflow of water back into the sea from where it came after the huge tidal wave event. 

Coral blocks the size of houses were cast up inland in Tonga - they even found the place in the surrounding atol that these pieces came from as massive waves mounted the shore.  Iohani Wolfgramm said the same kind of thing would sweep the people from those islands again if they did not repent - that coming directly from the Lord's mouth.  I have to wonder if the people of that island are ahead of where they were in 1978, or if they have followed the same downward trajectory we are on in the US?  I have no way to gauge that, other than by parallels of the membership in the Church in Hawaii having to be chided as they were the first state of the nation to accept gay "marriage" by referendum.  California/Oregon/Washington all falling to the same sirens calling from the cliffs of insanity....  Hawaii is on the docket to be swept of a huge wave - so is NZ for reasons I cannot tell at this moment.  I always thought NZ had a leg up - apparently not according to a Maori matriarch with a prophetic gift.

We have been warned of the seas heaving themselves beyond their bounds.  That was not a random or inconsequential reference to some incident such as the Banda Aceh EQ and related tsunami or the Fukushima EQ and tsunami, I have seen and heard enough to know that this will probably be the big one (wherein no man can stand) and will not cause a sea to heave itself beyond the bounds, but it will be seas in the plural.  The Russians and Chinese are all building cities inland off the coasts that can withstand this kind of thing.  God has hidden modern Ephraim, Judah, the Hopi, the Swiss, the Nepalese and one African tribe all inland and at elevation in order to have the best chance to physically survive what is coming.  Granted, Jerusalem is just over 2200' elevation, I am an aerospace engineer, so I always throw in a factor of safety to account for sloshing from the bigger bodies of water such as the Atlantic or Pacific.  Maybe not so much for the Mediterranean.

I haven't got the time to give the accounts of the people I have talked to who mention the water.  One man, who I was randomly put into my path of at work, actually died, went to heaven and saw God and then was sent back, healed by the 3 Nephites and became a godly person.  His first act after his life-changing event was to prepare his place of safety at 6500' elevation in eastern Washington.  I have his abbreviated account here - the details he shared over multiple lunches, but were not included in his account is what boggles the mind.  I asked why such a remote place and he told me that the water from what occurred in the Pacific Ocean was sloshing in the inland basin all the way north into the Omak, WA area.  This corroborates what my SIL saw in some sort of dream or vision of a wave coming off the Pacific in Oregon and cresting the coastal range as it came into the Willamette valley.  Generally, I will not say something unless I am pretty firm on it as I do not want to freak people out or send them down a wrong path - or unless I am trying to tease information out of people - such as more info on the path that the 10 tribes will take on their way to the NJ; that is completely random info at this point and I am just working on teasing out if there is something to it, or not - though I have my ideas.  I will say this, I am not afraid to share what I get for myself.  I had so many impressions years ago during the meltdowns that caused me to make financial choices to navigate that minefield without too much damage.  If I had shared those feelings with close associates, several of them would have been hundreds of thousands of dollars better off than they are now.  It is for this and many other reasons that I open up and just throw it all out there - but I caveat everything I say with the disclaimer of pray and figure it out for yourselves.  I receive NO revelation for anyone else - so I have to say that you would need to find out for yourself.  One of the feedback buttons I have installed at the bottom of each post is the "YOU ARE WAY OFF BASE" button.  If there is something you feel I am way off base on, I do not take offense it if it being used.  I have been wrong in a major way before.   I once had a troll on the blog who hit that button for every post for some time - that was obvious.

Anyway, I have rounded up to 3000', but feel that 2400-2600' is a bare minimum to be at for reasons posted above and so many others I have not been able to share due to not having the time to look it all up again. 

11 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to share these comments for sometime now. I'm sure you are familiar with Roger K Young. He has on more than a few occasions refered to "central Utah" being a place of refuge for the saints during future tribulations. Manti, UT is the center point for the state of Utah. I've often thought it was interesting that under Brigham Young's direction, he made it a huge priority to build a temple in Manti right away. There really isn't much going on in Manti as far community growth and development, which adds to my speculation that this temple's purpose may play a greater role in the future when, as Brigham Young but it, there would be a "sea of tents" from people coming for refuge.

    "We're going to the mountains of Ephraim to dwell" is one of our most favored Hymns here in Utah, and I often think of the significance this message may have for events in our future. Ephraim is the sister city to Manti.

    The stake that I belong to (I'm in Salt Lake)owns "stake property" or Church owned property in Sanpete County. Sanpete County is the valley where Manti, Ephraim and a few other small cites are nestled high in the mountains. This church property is significant in that the church calls full time missionaries (older couples) to manage, maintain and prepare the property. I've been to this property and visited with the missionaries. They keep a watchful eye over the property. There are ponds, streams, bathrooms, and many campsites.

    There are many who have had visions about the future purposes of this valley, and how many from the church will come here for refuge. Here is website that speaks a little about this:

    http://www.greaterthings.com/Visions/Sanpete.htm

    Hope you find this information useful in your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been on that Church property, I think. It is amazing the amount of property the Church owns in them thar hills. Some of them have the capacity for 5000 people to camp at one time (girls camp up in Heber). I have checked it out from the air. Very impressive - and I think there may be other uses in mind for it at some point in the future according to some dreams/visions I read on AVOW.

      Delete
  2. I like a lot of your ideas and I like the fact that you are willing to peruse an idea even if others may think your "off base" That’s how we learn and progress.

    I have spent a large amount of time in study of the last days and this is really the first that I have heard anyone talk of being at a high elevation (3000 feet) to be safe. Again after reading your post I tried to find any scripture reference or prophet quote with regard to such thinking, I failed miserably. Common sense tells me that if you live near coastal regions, even within several miles, you should be ready for a flood at the very minimum. However, large continent style waves – the Lord already did that with Noah and he said he would not do it again. Im not saying that it could not happen on a smaller scale but if a wave hit even ten miles inland at 2000 feet, everyone dies, both righteous and wicked. The part that simply doesn't "feel" right to me, is that the lord would leave his servants in the vineyard without "preparing them" for impending death (Amos 3:7). How long have we heard about getting our food storage and even our finances in order by our prophet. I don't ever recall a prophet saying "build your house at high elevation". Until that day comes I just can't see it happening. Many, many temples are built below 3000 feet including the Laie, Hawaii temple (I think its about 80 feet above sea level and very close to the beach) and some of the very best saints live in that town. The other thing that stands out in my mind is that Jackson County, where the saints will go to build New Jerusalem at the end of the 6th seal, its elevation is only 800 feet. BTW – I currently live at 5000 Ft. El.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a random question. Which temples have Moroni facing east and which ones have the Moroni statue facing a different direction? Wasn't there a temple that was burned down not too long ago?

      Delete
    2. Besides the Nauvoo Temple, the Tahiti Temple took a hit but was rebuilt and re-dedicated.

      I think there are two temples with Moroni either facing a non-easterly direction or non-existent altogether....

      Delete
    3. Todd, thanks for the feedback. I agree wholeheartedly - it seems laughable that there could be that kind of destruction, but it will come to pass. Our friend in Nova Scotia would probably get the lesser of the two damages up there when Boston is destroyed by tidal wave. The Atlantic will fare better than the Pacific will, for some reason. Although, I blogged a piece about a massive wave that threw huge boulders up a cliff in Ireland. They are called erratics. The only explanation is not a small rogue wave, but a massive monster.... Everything points to a massive quake somewhere in the Pacific which will get things rolling.

      Delete
    4. Which are the temples that have Moroni facing a different way than most other temples (comparing them to other temples in the Western United States.). East could be relative depending on where the center point is.

      Delete
  3. Hey, you have already probably read this dream that a guy had about moving with Texan saints to the safety in the Rocky Mountains, but I thought I would give you the link http://www.reliefmine.com/articles/prophecy/231-a-temporary-gathering-in-texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your blog for several years now and find it most intersting and worthwhile. Thank you for posting facinating and educational information. I was raised in Utah but married a wonderful Canadian woman. We live in Nova Scotia now but for various reasons we have strong feelings to move to Cardston, Alberta. We visited there last summer and even found a place we want to purchase if it's still available when we sell our home here. The Cardston temple is most amazing. We feel strongly that the Cardston area is a gathering place and that very significant events will take place there as the second coming nears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zach, I will check your link out. It sounds interesting. Thanks for the input. I like people digging stuff up to post here.

    Anon - so you are the lurker from NS! I was wondering who was giving me the hits from that neck of the woods. My mother is from Cardston and I spent three years in the Toronto area growing up. I am applying for my dual citizenship right now as my mother never renounced hers. According to Sols Guardisto, it may be a moot point as the borders are going to dissolve in the chaos, but why not??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real estate agent we were working with in Cardston told us that a general authority had recently visited there and told the saints that the Cardston stake had the highest stats in home teaching, visiting teaching, temple attendence, family home evening, church attendance, etc. in the world! And said to them "WELCOME TO ZION" That's impressive!! We can't wait to move there and hope that happens next summer.

      Delete