THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

WHEN THE MISSIONARIES ARE CALLED HOME

Wow!!

It may be going down.  When the missionaries are called home early, you know we are there.

I am reading John Koyle’s prophecies on the matter.

Folks, I am almost giddy.  My feelings that the Times of the Gentiles are close to being fulfilled.


6 comments:

  1. Earthquake in Salt Lake 5.7 I don't like the timing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earthquake in Salt Lake 5.7 I don't like the timing

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...you've probably already seen this, but the earthquake today knocked the Angel Moroni's trumpet down from the Salt Lake City temple. According to the church website:
    "With the horn pressed to his lips and his right hand holding the outstretched horn, the statue of Moroni symbolizes the restoration and the preaching of it to the world."
    So are we coming to the end of the times of the gentiles? Or is it crazy coincidence?
    -TL

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do you think of the recent statement by pres.Nelson saying this is just temporary?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is an amazing sight of Moroni shaking his fist from the top of the SLC Temple ... wake up people. No more warnings, time for action.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what imagery... "Moroni shaking his fist at us from the top of the SLC temple."

    Bro B

    ReplyDelete