THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

ROWING BACK TO THE GOOD SHIP ZION

So, I have one who left the fold back in the Denver Snuffer daze.  I used to be his home teacher and watched him and his family come back into full activity from a failing family and marriage, to just get sucked into that train wreck.  I took it personally and will extract my pound of flesh in the courts on high.  That modern Sherem will not get off easily....

Here is my reply to a FB convo I had with him:

KB, good to hear from you.  Yes, the only body that conserves the authority and keys of the Priesthood is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  Just as the ancient Church of Christ did, prior to losing that authority in the Great Apostasy.  I am unabashed about that belief.  Furthermore, I am yet to find an individual who is better off (by my personal judgment), for having abandoned good principle and who have lowered the life boats and rowed away from the Good Ship Zion.  No doctrine, no authority, no structure, nothing compares.  The best thing to do is repent and come back, before it is everlastingly too late.  Now is not the time to be screwing around.  After the separation is complete and the harvest is over, comes the burning of the fields.  The calling home of the Lord’s Army was a puckering event.

No comments:

Post a Comment