THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

GEN CON DEF CON

Well, there is NO surprise here....

Gen Con is going 100% virtual.  Also, the MTC is going 100% virtual until the surge blows over.

https://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/faith/lds-church-to-hold-general-conference-remotely-mtc-to-do/article_80fd92a6-c8a5-527c-85f4-5424814a4e7a.html

My guess is that older couples going out on missions will be post-poned or cancelled.

The silver lining of this whole thing is that what I am doing (working remotely) will become very common as entire segments of the economy go virtual at least in the short term.

It does not bode well for the cruise and travel industry.  My statement six weeks ago that this would likely hit Boeing hard is coming true.  Reports are trickling in.

1 comment:

  1. This sure fits in with the dream that people will be afraid to fly or go by ship as stated by our leaders.
    Bro B.

    ReplyDelete