THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, March 19, 2020

EPIC EVENT IN SLC - WAKE-UP EARTHQUAKE

Okay, I cannot focus, so I have to get this off my chest and then make up work hours on Saturday or later tonight.  I have a serious case of squirrel going on right now since I woke up to the Utah EQ news.

Normally, this would not be as big a deal, but I was talking to my friend Emily in Snohomish County WA about all the changes going on there.  She is legitimately freaked out.  After we got off the call last night, I turned to my wife who was in on the call and said, "Sheesh, if we get a moderate shaker in Utah in the next month or so (the Utah Wakeup Quake), I am going to mess me pants!".

Well, that was just after midnight last night.  And then, literally while people are waking up, we get this "Wake Up EQ" that I have ranted about for 6 years now (based on what others have talked about happening in the spring, just before the big one hits in the fall....).  So yeah, I have been a mess all day.  My wife is projectile vomiting everywhere (it likely is not the Corona thingy).  People got no food, losing their jobs.  What's next?  I bet pets' heads will start falling off.  There was a premonition for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjAITRaItKQ

We really all need to calm down.....

And THEN the trumpet fell off:

https://ksltv.com/433365/angel-moroni-loses-trumpet/

Folks, this is a harbinger per an important person that I cannot name that loves the Heartland Model for the Book of Mormon:

will share later...

The gist of the harbinger is this from Amos:

14 That in the day that I shall visit the transgressions of Israel upon him I will also visit the altars of aBeth-el: and the horns of the altar shall be cut off, and bfall to the ground.

For the uninitiated, Beth-El translates directly into "God's House" or "House of the Lord", as inscribed directly below the spire the where the trumpet fell.  Beth-El historically was the spiritual capital of the Northern Kingdom that was carried off and became what partly is Ephraim today.  Their temple there was sacked and only the temple in Jerusalem remained until it too, was sacked.

This representation of the scripture in Revelation that talks about the angel flying in the midst of heaven bearing the message of the last days, would seem to indicate that the torch has literally been passed from Ephraim/Gentiles as the Gospel is now taken to the Jews and the Ten Tribes.

We live in fascinating times!

You are witnessing fulfillment of scripture on a daily/weekly basis.

On a separate note, we are seeing the Corona virus move to the younger generation among the Europeans/North Americans.  I have been waiting for news of this morph to fulfill the expected mutating prophecies/statements.  The millennials will be ravaged.  The hook-up culture will be taken down.....  Seems like the sweetspot on this this is people in the middle.

I would like to see it affect the promiscuous and those who have put at naught the commandments of God including the Word of Wisdom.  We need REAL and IMMEDIATE and DIRECT consequences for indolence and for having trampled what is good and right.

As for my old place of work, this likely will hit them hard, as about 80% of their work statement of the company in general (they have recently taken over most of Bombardier's turbo-prop business), is based on air travel which has basically gone flat since the transmission vector is air handling systems that spread the stuff.  AND....this will hit on that prophecy that it is no longer to travel (air and by sea) due to the desolating scourge.

To be sure, this will hit about 50% of the population.  I am friends with Spencer on FB and he seems to be pretty chill and keeping things on the down low.  Very interesting!

I will add Spencer's statement about the 50% hit through the three waves when I get a moment.  It was part of that audio of the conference he had with John Pontius right before John "died".

And the wicked will raise their hands to heaven, curse God and wish to die.  No more proclamation of the standards by those who should know better.  As we have slipped from the moral high ground, just raising the hand in defiance because God will not allow them to delight or continue in sin (of Sodom and so much more).  Soon comes the fire.....  Joseph said, "Enoch came before the water.  I come before the fire".  Enoch preached to the people on the plain including those who "knew every man his brother", for about 200 years.  So has Joseph, our time is up.  The whole gay melee at BYU has been silenced as the students have been sent packing.  If they persist and do NOT repent NOW, there will be a wall of water that comes out of the mouth of Provo Canyon that consumes them and washes them into the Dead Sea (GSL), just as the remains of Sodom have been in order to hide the abominations from the sight of the God of Heaven....

Image


1 comment:

  1. When I think of the winds that have blown and that trumpet still remained in place and it falls at this time, the first thing I thought of, was it must mean the gospel will be taken from the gentiles, then we see the missionaries being called home, I began to think this could very well be prophecy happening in our time.

    I imagine many are thinking that once this virus thing is over, the missionaries can return. This will be interesting to see what happens at conference.

    ReplyDelete